December 8, 2016
December 9, 2016
December 14, 2016
- Fixed a bug where skills that targeted corpses would not function when triggered with Cast while Channelling SupportCast while Channelling SupportSupport, Channelling, Spell, Trigger
Icon: WRequires Level 38Must support both a channelling skill and a non-channelling spell skill to work. The channelling skill will trigger a spell periodically while channelling. Cannot support skills used by totems, traps, or mines. Vaal skills and skills that reserve mana cannot be triggered.Per 1% Quality:1Superior2Anomalous3DivergentSupported Channelling Skills deal 0.5% increased Damage
Supported Triggered Spells deal 0.5% increased DamageSupported Skills have 0.5% increased Attack and Cast SpeedSupported Skills have 0.5% increased Effect of non-Damaging Ailments on EnemiesTrigger a Supported Spell every (0.45-0.35) seconds while Channelling Supported Skills
You cannot Cast Supported Triggerable Spells directly
Supported Triggered Spells deal (0-9)% more DamageThis is a Support Gem. It does not grant a bonus to your character, but to skills in sockets connected to it. Place into an item socket connected to a socket containing the Active Skill Gem you wish to augment. Right click to remove from a socket..
- Fixed an issue where masters could teleport onto items, preventing players from reaching them.
- Fixed a bug where kills by Totems using BlightBlightSpell, Chaos, AoE, Channelling, Duration
Mana Cost: (2-5)
Cast Time: 0.30 secApply a debuff to enemies in front of you which deals chaos damage over time. Enemies who aren't already debuffed by Blight are also hindered for a shorter secondary duration, slowing their movement. Continued channelling adds layers of damage to the debuff, each with their own duration.Per 1% Quality:1Superior2Anomalous3Divergent0.5% increased Area of Effect1% increased Chaos Damage3% increased Secondary DurationDeals (3.1-257.4) Base Chaos Damage per second
Base duration is 2.5 seconds
Base secondary duration is 0.8 seconds
80% reduced Movement Speed
Debuff can have up to 20 layers of Damage
Modifiers to Spell Damage apply to this Skill's Damage Over Time effect
+(0-6) to radiusPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. or Scorching RayScorching RaySpell, Fire, Duration, Channelling
Mana Cost: (4-11)
Cast Time: 0.50 secRequires Level 12Unleash a beam of fire that burns enemies it touches. Remaining in the beam intensifies the burning, adding a portion of the beam's damage in stages. Inflicts Fire Exposure at maximum stages. Enemies who leave the beam continue to burn for a duration. Increasing cast speed also increases the rate at which the beam can turn.Per 1% Quality:1Superior2Anomalous3Divergent0.5% increased beam length1% increased Skill Effect Duration2% increased Cast Speed
2% less Skill Effect DurationDeals (11.7-439.4) Base Fire Damage per second
Base duration is 1.5 seconds
Additional Debuff stages add 60% of Damage
Burning Debuff can have a maximum of 8 stages
Fire Exposure applies -25% to Fire Resistance
Modifiers to Spell Damage apply to this Skill's Damage Over Time effectPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. would not count towards achievements and challenges, or include on-kill bonuses.
- Fixed a bug where the life regeneration offered by Voll's VisionVoll's Vision
Praetor CrownQuality: +20%
Energy Shield: 57Requires Level 68, 62 Str, 91 Int+(260-300) to Armour
+(26-32)% to Fire Resistance
+(8-16)% to Chaos Resistance
20% increased Light Radius
(8-12)% increased Maximum Life if no Equipped Items are Corrupted
Regenerate 100 Life per second if no Equipped Items are CorruptedRighteous men seek virtue like tame pups seeking praise. was not correctly converted by Zealot's Oath.
- Fixed a bug with Windows 7 and the DX9 client that could cause an infinite loop device reset when changing to full-screen mode.
- Fixed a bug that affected the DX11 client which would incorrectly change the resolution to 800 by 600.
- Fixed an issue where going to full-screen mode would offset the UI.
- Qarl (December 9, 2016). "2.5.0c Patch Notes". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved December 9, 2016.