November 22, 2016
November 28, 2016
December 2, 2016
- The DirectX 11 client now runs on systems that do not have the DirectX 11.1 runtime installed. This includes older copies of Windows that don't have the most recent service packs installed. If the DirectX 11 version crashed for you before, then please try it again now.
- Fixed more bugs related to fullscreen mode in DirectX 11. It should be more reliable to start the game in fullscreen mode now but it may fall back to windowed in some cases.
- Fixed a bug where the DirectX 11 client wouldn't use the correct graphics card sometimes.
- Fixed a bug where the gateway selector didn't show latency values.
- Fixed a bug where "Confine Mouse to Window" didn't work correctly in DirectX 11.
- Fixed a bug where switching which monitor you're using in DirectX 9 would cause strange behaviour.
- Chris (November 28, 2016). "2.4.3c Patch Notes". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved November 29, 2016.