Game data updates to the wiki have been started.
A system has been added that will automatically add divination cards and other items to the item acquisition sections where appropriate. Entries added by this system will be shown as automatic in the item acquisition section.
Some pages will need to be updated to include
upgraded_from_disabled=true if they are not eligible for the system.
Some further details on what needs to be done can be found on Path of Exile Wiki:To-do list/Automatic upgraded from and issues can be posted on the talk page.
September 23, 2016
September 30, 2016
October 18, 2016
- Enabled the microtransactions from the Darkness Mystery Box: The Gloom Armour Set, the Obsidian Seraph Armour Set, the Gloom WingsGloom WingsBody Armour AttachmentAdds the Gloom Wings Back Attachment to any equipped body armour. and Gloom Herald Skill EffectGloom Herald EffectHerald Skin
Stack Size: 20Your Herald of Ash, Thunder or Ice becomes a dark effect. can now be purchased. The individual pieces of the armour sets are temporarily discounted so that people can finish their sets. The individual pieces of the armour sets are temporarily discounted so that people can finish their sets.
- The Hall of GrandmastersHall of Grandmasters
Promenade MapMap Level: 73
Map Tier: 6
Guild Character: ÙContains the Immortalised Grandmasters
PvP damage scaling in effectThe grandest and greatest ever to fight,
Divine the champions stand tall.
But match their power, best their might,
And even the immortal may fall.Travel to this Map by using it in the Templar Laboratory or a personal Map Device. Maps can only be used once. unique map now only has four wings. The quantity of Grandmasters in this map was causing us technical problems. We have had to reduce the number of wings so that the map can be opened.
- The Inua Totems PetInua Totems PetSummons your pet no longer has audio when idle.
- The Inua Totems Pet now have glowing blue eyes.
- Fixed a bug where the end-game maps for the Guardians of the Void could trigger the Deadly TwinsDeadly TwinsIn a long-lost dream, one deadly foe becomes two.You will enter a map and slay the Twinned bosses in it.Right-click to add this prophecy to your character.Seal Cost:
3x Silver Coin prophecy.
- Fixed a bug where Shocking Ground and Shocking Auras were not being prevented by the Cannot be Shocked mod.
- Fixed a bug where the ObscurantisObscurantis
Lion PeltQuality: +20%
Evasion: (836-912)Requires Level 70, 150 Dex+(800-1000) to Accuracy Rating
(100-120)% increased Evasion Rating
+(50-80) to maximum Life
1% increased Projectile Attack Damage per 200 Accuracy RatingIf you know where to strike, you need only strike once. unique item wasn't granting increases to Projectile Attack Damage from all sources of Accuracy.
- Fixed an issue with the Grasping HandsGrasping Hands PetSummons your pet and Inua Totems pets not being easily selectable when placed in a hideout.
- Fixed a bug when killing the Cursed King could sometimes not open a return portal in the Shaper's Realm.
- Fixed a bug where players could get trapped inside one of the cages on the Vault Map.
- Fixed a bug where the Fire Damage taken as Physical Damage mod found on The Rat CageThe Rat Cage
Sharkskin TunicQuality: +20%
Movement Speed: -3%Requires Level 56, 152 Dex(100-120)% increased Evasion Rating
+(160-200) to maximum Life
-50% to Fire Resistance
15% increased Movement Speed
20% increased Fire Damage taken
10% of Fire Damage from Hits taken as Physical DamageThe truth lies inside every man, if you dig around.
Many a confession was found in the bowels of Axiom. unique item wasn't working.
- Fixed a bug where the portraits of party members could get stuck even after they had been out of the party for some time.
- Fixed a bug where the Module Error: Item link: No results found for search parameter "Acid Lakes Map (Atlas of Worlds)". had inaccessible areas.
- Fixed a bug where the Ivory Temple MapIvory Temple MapMap Level: 79
Map Tier: 12
Guild Character: tTravel to this Map by using it in the Templar Laboratory or a personal Map Device. Maps can only be used once. had inaccessible areas.
- GGG_Neon (September 30, 2016). "Patch 2.4.0h". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved September 30, 2016.