A large portion of relevant modules/templates have now been switched to cargo. Various usages of SMW throughout the wiki need to be replaced by the new functions, in particular item tables. If some pages do not show up but contain no errors, please null-edit them. To see how you can help with the port check out Path_of_Exile_Wiki:To-do_list/SMW_migration (and leave a comment on the talk page if you have questions).
16 September 2016 00:00:00
23 September 2016 00:00:00
30 September 2016 00:00:00
- Introduced new microtransaction skill effects: Black Hole Frostbolt EffectBlack Hole Frostbolt EffectFrostbolt Skin
Stack Size: 20Your Frostbolt becomes a flying black hole., Black Hole Vortex EffectBlack Hole Vortex EffectVortex Skin
Stack Size: 20Your Vortex becomes a stationary black hole. and Flare Discharge EffectFlare Discharge EffectDischarge Skin
Stack Size: 20Your Discharge becomes an explosive flare effect..
- When you complete the special objective of a map, an ornate gold circle will now appear around the map icon on the Atlas.
- When your Atlas and Inventory are both open, hovering over a map in your inventory will highlight it on the Atlas. When right clicking on a map in your inventory, the Atlas will centre around that map.
- A text search box has been added to the Atlas, you can search by a map's name or tier (for example, tier:4). Maps that you have uncovered that match the search will be highlighted.
- Further improved the behaviour of totems with channeled skills.
- Removed the mod "Contains additional Divination Cards from the current Area" from the Diviner's Strongbox.
- All corruption only Essence mods (of Delirium, Horror, Hysteria and Insanity) now have a minimum level of 50.
- Fixed a bug where Eternal OrbEternal OrbStack Size: 10Creates an imprint of an item for later restorationRight click this item then left click on an item to create an imprint. This imprint can later be used to restore this specific item to that imprinted state.
Shift click to unstack. imprints of items with "Cast" abilities (such as glove enchantments) would not save correctly.
- Fixed a performance issue related to global effects (like surface water or certain environmental changes that occur around map bosses).
- Fixed a bug where the Atlas image would appear cut off on some graphic cards (those that couldn't handle textures larger than 4096x4096).
- Fixed a bug where Enduring CryEnduring CryWarcry, AoE, Duration
Mana Cost: (17 to 21)
Can store 1 use(s)
Cooldown Time: 4.00 sec
Cast Time: 0.25 secRequires Level 16Performs a warcry, adding endurance charges proportional to the number of surrounding enemies and granting life regeneration to you for a short time if there are nearby enemies. Taunts all nearby enemies to attack the user. Shares a cooldown with other Warcry skills.Per 1% Quality:
3% increased Area of Effect(8-36) Endurance Charges granted per one hundred nearby enemies
Base duration is 0.75 seconds
(48-394) Life regenerated per secondPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. would stack life regeneration incorrectly.
- Fixed a bug where Trap and Mine damage stats could affect damage when not using a trap or mine.
- Fixed a client crash with the "Chill nearby enemies for 1 second on Block" essence mod.
- Fixed a client crash with Dominus' cold totems.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur with totems casting FlameblastFlameblastSpell, AoE, Fire, Channelling
Mana Cost: (6 to 9)
Cast Time: 0.20 sec
Critical Strike Chance: 5.00%
Damage Effectiveness: 50%Requires Level 28Channels to build up a large explosion, which is released when you stop using the skill. The longer you channel, the larger the area of effect and damage of the explosion.Per 1% Quality:
1% increased DamageDeals (32-241) to (48-362) Fire Damage
110% more Spell Damage for each stage
55% more Damage with Ailments for each stagePlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket..
- Fixed a rare instance crash related to Vakali Totems.
The following hotfix was deployed after the 2.4.0g patch:
- We have just deployed a quick hotfix that will prevent instance crashes of map with the Deadly Rivalry VDeadly Rivalry VAllies arrive for a final battle, filled with shared blood. The breaking and mending takes its toll.You will encounter the rival Exile, now backed by others of a shared Bloodline.Right-click to add this prophecy to your character.Seal cost:
8x Silver Coin prophecy active.