From Path of Exile Wiki
09 September 2016 00:00:00
13 September 2016 00:00:00
16 September 2016 00:00:00
- Enabled the vendor recipe for Cartographer's Seals (which respec the completion of a map). Five Cartographer's Sextants of a given tier are required to make one seal of the same tier.
- The Essence upgrade recipe now returns surplus Essences when you vendor four or more essences.
- Fixed a bug where the lowest tier of Sextants could not drop in Tier 1 maps from normal rarity monsters and chests.
- Fixed a client crash with Bear TrapBear TrapTrap, Spell, Duration
Mana Cost: (11 to 46)
Can store 3 use(s)
Cooldown Time: 3.00 sec
Cast Time: 1.00 sec
Critical Strike Chance: 5.00%
Damage Effectiveness: 200%Requires Level 4Throws a trap that damages and immobilises a single enemy.Per 1% Quality:
1% increased Physical DamageThrows a Trap which uses this Skill when Triggered
Trap lasts 8 seconds
Deals (16-1447) to (22-2026) Physical Damage
Locks enemy in place
Traps do not Trigger at the end of their DurationPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket..
- Russian trade tabs now expose price information in English so that community trade sites can parse them correctly.
- Fixed various issues caused when monsters had more than one Essence that summoned monsters after death.
- Fixed various issues with the Ancient Architect in the Module Error: Item link: No results found for search parameter "Pier Map"., when it was twinned.
- Fixed an issue where the Ancient Architect in the Pier map was playing a teleport effect at the wrong location.
- Fixed a bug where killing the Unravelling Horror from the QuayPort MapMap Level: 77
Map Tier: 10
Guild Character: rTravel to this Map by using it in the Templar Laboratory or a personal Map Device. Maps can only be used once. would not count towards completion of the map.
- Qarl (September 13, 2016). "Patch 2.4.0e (Restartless)". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved September 13, 2016.