Frame Optimisation Beta Test
- This patch introduces an opt-in beta test for the new multithreaded engine features that should significantly improve game performance for most users.
- Frame rate increases are most significant when there are a lot of entities in the scene. This means situations with large amounts of combat should have much more stable frame rates. Do not expect significant increases in frame rate in non-combat situations.
- If you are GPU-bound you shouldn't expect significant increases in frame rate.
- To enable this, you need to add "--experimental-frame-optimizations" to the Path of Exile command line.
- Please remember that this is a beta test. If you experience crashes or other issues with this feature turned on, we want to hear about it.
- This feature is expected to be turned on by default in the 2.4.0 expansion release.
- Fixed a bug where the Beyond Sight prophecies could not be completed in a Ceremonial map.
- Fixed a bug where killing Bameth, Shifting Darkness would not count for the From The VoidFrom The VoidThe iron heart, burned in the blackness of the void that lies beyond sight, rots all it touches.You will defeat Bameth while holding Blackheart.Right-click to add this prophecy to your character.Seal Cost:
1x Silver Coin prophecy if spawned by the Beyond Sight IVBeyond Sight IVMy vision grows dark. A horror draws near. Its soul would be a treasured prize for Hinekora.You will slay the Herald of Bameth and the very powerful foe it summons.Right-click to add this prophecy to your character.Seal Cost:
7x Silver Coin prophecy.
- Fixed a bug with the appearance of the Perandus Weapon EffectPerandus Weapon EffectWeapon Effect
Stack Size: 20Adds the Perandus effect to any equipped weapon introduced in 2.3.2.
- Fixed an issue where Whisperer's Attendant stopped using Ball LightningBall LightningSpell, Projectile, AoE, Lightning
Mana Cost: (12-23)
Cast Time: 0.70 sec
Critical Strike Chance: 5.00%
Effectiveness of Added Damage: 50%
Projectile Speed: 400Requires Level 28Fires a slow-moving projectile that periodically damages enemies in an area around it with bolts of lightning.Per 1% Quality:1231% increased Lightning Damage0.5% increased Cast SpeedProjectiles have 0.5% chance to be SuperchargedDeals (3-22) to (48-426) Lightning DamagePlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. .
The following hotfix was deployed the next day:
- Fixed some crashes introduced in 2.3.3.