June 10, 2016
June 13, 2016
June 16, 2016
- Added Galvanic Ribbons to the pool of monsters that can spawn in Endgame maps. This will allow players to complete the Wind and ThunderWind and ThunderThe dreaming fabric flutters and cracks in the wind like thunder. A sharp sound that freezes the blood.You will track down a powerful Galvanic Ribbon in a map who will drop a unique item when slain.Right-click to add this prophecy to your character.Seal Cost:
2x Silver Coin prophecy.
- The NestThe NestRats become tangled in the spider's web; a meal within a nest within a dream.You will track down a powerful Noxious Tarantula in a map who will drop a unique item when slain.Right-click to add this prophecy to your character.Seal Cost:
2x Silver Coin prophecy now requires a rare Noxious Tarantula, instead of the Brooding Tarantulas which could not spawn in Endgame maps.
- Fixed an impassable bottleneck that can occur in the Endgame Labyrinth.
- Fixed a bug where Endgame Izaro could teleport players into an inaccessible area.
- Fixed a minor issue with the Trial of Stinging Doubt.
The following hotfix was deployed after the 2.3.0g patch:
- Fixed another case where the Endgame Labyrinth could not be completed.