June 6, 2016
June 8, 2016
June 10, 2016
- Enabled 8 new prophecies.
- Fixed a bug where all exiles spawned by Strongboxes were Torr Olgosso.
- Reduced the amount of loading you need to do when joining town instances that contain other players.
- Shield ChargeShield ChargeAttack, AoE, Movement, Travel, Melee
Radius: 8 / 16
Mana Cost: 10
Cast Time: 1.00 secRequires Level 10Charges at a targeted location or enemy, pushing away enemies in your path and repeatedly dealing off-hand damage in a small area in front of you. You deal damage in a larger area when you reach the target. The further you travel, the more damage you deal, and the greater your chance of stunning enemies. Cannot be supported by Multistrike.Per 1% Quality:1231% increased Movement Speed1% increased Damage1% more Damage with Hits at Maximum Charge Distance75% increased Stun Threshold reduction on enemies at Maximum charge distance
(90-109)% increased Movement Speed
100% more Damage with Hits at Maximum Charge Distance
(15-172) to (22-258) Base Off Hand Physical Damage
2 to 3 Added Physical Damage per 15 Armour or Evasion Rating on Shield
Base Off Hand Attack time is (0.53-0.48) seconds
+0.1% to Critical Strike Chance per 10 Maximum Energy Shield on Shield
Base Off Hand Critical Strike Chance is 5%Place into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. now has 20% less area of effect and the maximum distance has been increased from 50 to 60.
- The number of targets that DischargeDischargeSpell, AoE, Fire, Cold, Lightning, Nova
Mana Cost: (13-25)
Can Store 1 Use(s)
Cooldown Time: 2.00 sec
Cast Time: 0.75 sec
Critical Strike Chance: 7.00%
Effectiveness of Added Damage: 450%Requires Level 28Discharge all the character's charges to deal elemental damage to all nearby monsters.Per 1% Quality:12341% increased Elemental Damage2% increased Cast Speed0.5% chance to deal Damage without removing Charges2% increased Damage if three different Charge types removedDeals (56-394) to (203-1422) base Lightning Damage per Power Charge removed
Deals (99-692) to (148-1037) base Fire Damage per Endurance Charge removed
Deals (81-566) to (121-849) base Cold Damage per Frenzy Charge removed
20% increased Area of Effect per charge consumed
30% less Damage with AilmentsPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. can hit has been increased from 20 to 30.
- Various monsters spawned by prophecies have been renamed.
- All rare or magic monsters spawned by prophecies now have unusable corpses.
- The costs for sealing the prophecy Plaguemaw IThe Plaguemaw IThe Plaguemaw enters the red realm and leaves a swirling mass of living stone.You will encounter a powerful golem in a Vaal side area and defeat it.Right-click to add this prophecy to your character.Seal Cost:
1x Silver Coin have been substantially reduced.
- The prophecy Wind and Thunder now requires a higher level for it to be acquired.
- Exiles in the Deadly Rivalry chain will now have Brutal Shrine instead of Hexing Shrine.
- Fixed a bug where Yriel, the Feral Lord could not be summoned during the encounter with Ventarus in the Feral Lord VThe Feral Lord VTo the realm of dreams the Feral Lord flees, and leaves in his wake a burning nightmare.You will discover and slay a very powerful fiery Rhoa in a Mud Geyser map.Right-click to add this prophecy to your character.Seal Cost:
9x Silver Coin prophecy.
- Fixed a bug where Ossecati, Boneshaper was summoning the wrong monsters when taking damage.
- Fixed a bug where NPCs were not playing their greetings and farewells as often as they should.
- Fixed a bug where the prophecy "The Twins" was causing various unique maps to fail to open.
- Fixed various bad cases of Masters and shrines spawning in the Solaris Temple and the Crematorium.
- Various hideout decorations which were accidentally released in an unfinished state have been deleted. The favour spent on purchasing them has been refunded.
- Improved the quest tracker text on various prophecies.