June 4, 2016
June 5, 2016
June 6, 2016
- Fixed a client crash related to Shield ChargeShield ChargeAttack, AoE, Movement, Travel, Melee
Radius: 8 / 16
Mana Cost: 10
Cast Time: 1.00 secRequires Level 10Charges at a targeted location or enemy, pushing away enemies in your path and repeatedly dealing off-hand damage in a small area in front of you. You deal damage in a larger area when you reach the target. The further you travel, the more damage you deal, and the greater your chance of stunning enemies. Cannot be supported by Multistrike.Per 1% Quality:1231% increased Movement Speed1% increased Damage1% more Damage with Hits at Maximum Charge Distance75% increased Stun Threshold reduction on enemies at Maximum charge distance
(90-109)% increased Movement Speed
100% more Damage with Hits at Maximum Charge Distance
(15-172) to (22-258) Base Off Hand Physical Damage
2 to 3 Added Physical Damage per 15 Armour or Evasion Rating on Shield
Base Off Hand Attack time is (0.53-0.48) seconds
+0.1% to Critical Strike Chance per 10 Maximum Energy Shield on Shield
Base Off Hand Critical Strike Chance is 5%Place into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket..
- Fixed some problems with preloading aura effects.
- Asynchronous preloading now works on Windows XP.
- Fixed a problem where certain unreleased hideout decorations were available early, and at the wrong prices and levels. These are unfinished and will probably be destroyed tomorrow. We will refund favour spent on them when this occurs.
- Improved Brazilian Portuguese translations.
- GGG_Neon (June 5, 2016). "2.3.0c Hotfix". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved June 5, 2016.