April 20, 2016
May 3, 2016
May 19, 2016
- Added nine new Divination Cards.
- Changed the golden texture of Perandus monsters. It is now more subtle.
- Minions created by Glove Enchantments can no longer be chained from.
- Damage caused by Glove Enchantments can no longer be reflected.
- Fixing a bug where the Perandus Archive could appear before the level which allowed it to drop maps, resulting in it being opened with no maps being dropped.
- Fixed some issues where some Perandus monsters would not attack.
- Fixed a bug with Leap SlamLeap SlamAttack, AoE, Movement, Melee
Mana Cost: 15
Cast Time: 1.40 secRequires Level 10Jump into the air, damaging enemies (and knocking back some) with your weapon where you land. Enemies you would land on are pushed out of the way. Requires an axe, mace, sword or staff. Cannot be supported by Multistrike.Per 1% Quality:
0.5% chance to Knock Enemies Back on hitDeals (100-122.8)% of Base Damage
20% chance to Knock Enemies Back on hit
+0.55 seconds to Attack TimePlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. when used by Ranger wielding a staff.
- Qarl (May 3, 2016). "2.2.2c Patch Notes". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved May 3, 2016.