A system has been added that will automatically add divination cards and other items to the item acquisition sections where appropriate. Entries added by this system will be shown as automatic in the item acquisition section.
Some pages will need to be updated to include
upgraded_from_disabled=true if they are not eligible for the system.
Some further details on what needs to be done can be found on Path of Exile Wiki:To-do list/Automatic upgraded from and issues can be posted on the talk page.
April 20, 2016
May 3, 2016
May 19, 2016
- Added nine new Divination Cards.
- Changed the golden texture of Perandus monsters. It is now more subtle.
- Minions created by Glove Enchantments can no longer be chained from.
- Damage caused by Glove Enchantments can no longer be reflected.
- Fixing a bug where the Perandus Archive could appear before the level which allowed it to drop maps, resulting in it being opened with no maps being dropped.
- Fixed some issues where some Perandus monsters would not attack.
- Fixed a bug with Leap SlamLeap SlamAttack, AoE, Movement, Travel, Melee
Mana Cost: 10
Cast Time: 1.40 secRequires Level 10Jump into the air, damaging and knocking back enemies with your weapon where you land. Enemies you would land on are pushed out of the way. Requires an Axe, Mace, Sceptre, Sword or Staff. Cannot be supported by Multistrike.Per 1% Quality:
1% increased Stun Duration on enemiesDeals (100-120)% of Base Damage
+0.55 seconds to Attack Time
(20-39)% increased Stun Duration against Enemies that are on Full Life
Damaging Hits always Stun Enemies that are on Full LifePlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. when used by Ranger wielding a staff.
- Qarl (May 3, 2016). "2.2.2c Patch Notes". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved May 3, 2016.