April 14, 2016
April 20, 2016
May 3, 2016
- Added a vendor recipe item - Book of Regression. This will reduce the level of your current character by one. Like other books, this is not tradeable. This item is obtained by the vendor recipe of an Orb of Scouring and a Scroll of Wisdom. Use this item with care - losing a level may disable items you have equipped. You must have an unallocated Passive Skill Point to use this item.
- The recipe for creating The Goddess UnleashedThe Goddess Unleashed
Eternal SwordOne Handed Sword
Physical Damage: (52.8-56.4)–(121.2-160.8)
Critical Strike Chance: (7.20%-8.30%)
Attacks per Second: 1.50
Weapon Range: 9Requires Level 52, 104 Str, 122 Dex+475 to Accuracy RatingUses both hand slots
Item has 6 Sockets and is fully linked (Hidden)
Adds (3-6) to (33-66) Physical Damage
(44-66)% increased Critical Strike Chance
33% increased Ignite Duration on Enemies
Gain (66-99)% of Sword Physical Damage as Extra Fire Damage
Gain Her Blessing for 3 seconds when you Ignite an Enemy
33% chance to Blind nearby Enemies when gaining Her Blessing
Cannot be Frozen, Chilled or Ignited with Her Blessing
20% increased Attack and Movement Speed with Her BlessingAs a maiden I was bound; as a crone was I scorned
Promised power rarely found, delivered fury fairly thorned.
Not enough?...Fine. Now I am become both and another
To take your hand and cradle your talents, not smother
The consummate flames. So hush, dear, say not a word.
Bequeathed, betrayed...beloved. At last, I am the third. has been simplified. It is now: a three-socket-20-quality Goddess Scorned, a three-socket-20-quality Graceful Sword, a six-socket-20-quality Lithe Blade with socket colours matching both the other swords, 3 Divine Orbs, 3 Orbs of Fusing, 3 Blessed Orbs, 1 Added Fire Damage Support Gem with quality and level adding up to 33, 1 Blind Support Gem with quality and level adding up to 33 and 1 Increased Critical Strikes Support Gem with quality and level adding up to 33.
- PvP preconstructed characters now have 35 skill points (instead of 34) as they are assumed to have completed the "An Indomitable Spirit" Act 4 quest.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur when Summon Lightning GolemSummon Lightning GolemLightning, Minion, Spell, Golem
Mana Cost: (30-54)
Can Store 1 Use(s)
Cooldown Time: 6.00 sec
Cast Time: 1.00 secRequires Level 34Summons a Lightning Golem that grants you increased Attack and Cast speed. The Lightning Golem fires a projectile spell, creates orbs of Lightning that zap nearby enemies, and casts a temporary aura that grants added Lightning Damage to spells and attacks used by the Golem and its nearby allies.Per 1% Quality:
1% increased Minion Maximum Life
1% increased Minion DamageCan Summon up to 1 Golem at a time
Golems grant (6-9)% increased Attack and Cast Speed
(30-68)% increased Minion Maximum Life
(0-19)% increased Character SizePlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. was used in predictive mode.
- Fixed a bug where Perandus chest bosses could be deleted prior to their death.
- Fixed a bug where specific walls could be bypassed using movement skills in the Labyrinth.
- Fixed an impassable door which would appear on some versions of The Perandus Manor.
- Fixed a bug where the No Stone Unturned achievement was unable to be completed.
- Various fixes have been made for the Brazilian Portuguese translation.
- Fixed a bug where the clouds from Q'ura, Y'ara'az and A'alai did not expire.
- Fixed server-side performance when you hit monsters very far away from the player.
- Qarl (April 20, 2016). "2.2.2b Patch Notes". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved April 20, 2016.