Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
March 15, 2016
March 17, 2016
March 31, 2016
- The unique flask The Writhing JarThe Writhing Jar
Hallowed Hybrid FlaskRecovers (120-168) Mana over 5.00 seconds
Recovers (435-609) Life over 5.00 seconds
Consumes (16-18) of 40 Charges on useRequires Level 60Instant Recovery
(75-65)% reduced Amount Recovered
2 Enemy Writhing Worms escape the Flask when used
Writhing Worms are destroyed when Hit
(20-10)% reduced Charges usedTo achieve godhood, they would cast off all that god has gifted us.
Mortality, compassion, even the sanctity of flesh.
- High Templar VollRight click to drink. Can only hold charges while in belt. Refills as you kill monsters. no longer refills in your Hideout.
- Perandus monsters can no longer summon skeletal mages as their performance overhead was too high.
- Fixed an instance crash with ContagionContagionSpell, AoE, Duration, Chaos
Mana Cost: (5-20)
Cast Time: 0.60 secRequires Level 4Unleashes a vile contagion on enemies, dealing chaos damage over time. If an enemy dies while affected by Contagion, it spreads to other enemies.Per 1% Quality:
0.5% increased Area of EffectDeals (3.5-235.9) Base Chaos Damage per second
Base duration is 5 seconds
Modifiers to Spell Damage apply to this Skill's Damage Over Time effect
+(0-4) to radiusPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket..
- Fixed the unique item AllureAllure
Physical Damage: (101.2-122.5)–(243.8-290)
Critical Strike Chance: 6.50%
Attacks per Second: (1.40-1.46)
Weapon Range: 11Requires Level 66, 95 Dex, 131 Int2% of Physical Attack Damage Leeched as Life(110-130)% increased Physical Damage
Adds (15-20) to (30-40) Physical Damage
(8-12)% increased Attack Speed
15% increased Movement Speed while Phasing
You gain Phasing for 10 seconds on using a Vaal SkillWhat drives us to kill, to carve and to shred?
What drives us to drink the seething souls of the dead?
What drives us to love and to hold, but still go amiss?
What drives us to leave this world for the Abyss? counting as gloves when checking credit for the Buy these Items challenge.
- Fixed a bug where enchantments for Module Error: Item link: No results found for search parameter "Earthquake". Damage, Dual StrikeDual StrikeAttack, Melee, Strike
Mana Cost: 5
Effectiveness of Added Damage: (125%-170%)Attacks with both weapons, dealing the damage of both in one strike. Dual wield only. Does not work with wands.Per 1% Quality:
1% increased Critical Strike Chance
+0.5% to Critical Strike MultiplierDeals (125-170)% of Base Damage
(50-107)% increased Critical Strike Chance
100% more Critical Strike Chance against Enemies that are on Full Life
30% more Damage with Hits and Ailments against Enemies that are on Full Life
+(0-2) to Melee rangePlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. Damage, Double StrikeDouble StrikeAttack, Melee, Strike, Physical
Mana Cost: 5
Effectiveness of Added Damage: (91%-112%)Performs two fast strikes with a melee weapon.Per 1% Quality:
0.5% increased Attack SpeedDeals (91.3-112)% of Base Damage
Adds (3-113) to (5-169) Physical Damage against Bleeding Enemies
25% chance to cause Bleeding
+(0-2) to Melee rangePlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. Damage, CycloneCycloneAttack, AoE, Movement, Channelling, Physical, Melee
Mana Cost: 2
Attack Speed: 300% of Base
Effectiveness of Added Damage: (44%-54%)Requires Level 28Channel this skill to move towards a targeted location while spinning, building up stages while constantly attacking enemies in an area around you.Per 1% Quality:
0.5% increased Area of EffectDeals (44-54)% of Base Damage
30% less Movement Speed
First Hit deals 50% less Damage
+1 to Melee range per Stage
Lose 1 Stage every 0.2 seconds while not Channelling
(10-56) to (15-85) Added Attack Physical Damage
Maximum (3-6) Stages
Modifiers to Melee Attack Range also apply to this Skill's Area radiusPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. Attack Speed, Ancestral ProtectorAncestral ProtectorTotem, Attack, Melee, Strike
Mana Cost: 8
Cast Time: 1.00 sec
Damage Effectiveness: (90%-144%)Requires Level 4Summons an Ancestor Totem which attacks enemies with melee strikes while you're near it. Being near it grants you more attack speed.Per 1% Quality:
1% increased Totem DamageDeals (90.2-144)% of Base Damage
Totem lasts 12 seconds
+(16-18) to Melee range
50% increased Totem Placement speed
(10-20)% more Attack Speed while Totem is Active
Summons a Totem which uses the Supported SkillPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. Placement Speed, Ancestral Protector Elemental Resistances and Ancestral Protector Damage were not giving credit for the Apply these Enchantments challenge.
- Fixed a bug where Ancestral Protector was providing increased attack speed, instead of more attack speed.
- Fixed a bug where Writhing Worms created by The Writhing Jar unique flask were too high level.
- Fixed a bug where Lightning WarpLightning WarpSpell, AoE, Duration, Movement, Lightning, Travel
Mana Cost: (9-26)
Cast Time: 0.80 sec
Critical Strike Chance: 5.00%
Effectiveness of Added Damage: 60%Requires Level 10Casts a delayed teleport to a target destination. When the teleport occurs, lightning damage is dealt to the area around both where the player was and where they teleported to.Per 1% Quality:
1% increased Cast SpeedDeals (1-37) to (19-707) Lightning Damage
(20-39)% reduced DurationPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. would often not show its effects when being cast in quick succession while using Lockstep networking mode.
- Fixed a bug where large stacks of items (such as Perandus CoinsPerandus CoinStack Size: 1000Trade coins to Cadiro Perandus.
Shift click to unstack.) would not show their stack size on the website.
- Fixed a bug where the third encounter of Izaro would sometimes not have Izaro.
- Fixed a bug where conditional damage modifiers that cared specifically about whether an attack used weapons would not apply if used by a Trap, Totem or Mine.
- Fixed a bug where Labyrinth Items could be displayed incorrectly when modifying how they are shown using Item Filters.
- Fixed a bug with "crit chance if you haven't crit recently" applying for all hits that weren't main-hand attacks if you had crit recently.
- Fixed a bug where clones of Duelists would look incorrect.
- Fixed a bug where all Strongboxes in the Labyrinth were unable to generate as magic, rare or unique.
- Fixed a bug where Maps dropped in the Merciless Labyrinth were capable of being higher than Tier 1.
The following hotfix was deployed after the 2.2.1d patch:
- Fixed an issue where System memory usage would continuously climb in Windows 10. See today's news article for more information.