December 30, 2015
January 14, 2016
January 21, 2016
- Added a new Tier One Talisman to the Talisman Challenge Leagues: Chrysalis Talisman.
- Added a new Tier Two Talisman to the Talisman Challenge Leagues: Horned Talisman.
- Added 3D Art and Effects to Rigwald's Savagery and Rigwald's Command.
- Improved how the Incandescent Heart visually fits on the Witch and Duelist. Also fixing an issue which caused the Witch's knees to be hidden.
- The "Minion Life Regeneration per Raging Spirit you own" on Femurs of the Saints has been changed to grant a global percentage value of minion life regeneration. This change was made as the minion life regeneration per raging spirit was causing severe performance issues, especially under Lockstep mode.
- Fixed a bug where increases to minion attack and cast speed per skeleton you own on Femurs of the Saints was not working. This can now also cause similar performance issues to what was experienced with the "Minion Life Regeneration per Raging Spirit you own" mod. We are aware of this issue and looking into a method of fixing it.
- Fixed a client crash related to Agnerax and Agernerix in The Vinktar Square.
- Fixed an issue which resulted in frame rate drops when hovering over skill gems for the first time.
- Fixed a bug where the first form of Dominus could get stuck in a state where he couldn't use any skills or move.
- Fixed a bug with Arctic Armour where characters would play the cast animation upon changing instances.
- Fixed a bug with the Stormcloud Arctic Armour Effect where the alternate art skill effect was being removed when supporting the skill with Blasphemy.
- Fixed a bug with The Retch which caused monsters to not drop any items when killed.
- Fixed various cases where you could get more Beyond Portals than required to summon Beyond Demons without the demons being summoned (primarily through the use of Abyssal Cry and other skills which destroy monsters on death).
- Fixed a bug where the shock applied to nearby enemies when using the Vessel of Vinktar was removed when using a flask with the "of Grounding" suffix afterwards.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 2.1.1 where modifiers that can apply to both armour and evasion would apply twice to any evasion that was converted to armour.
- Improved Brazilian Portuguese translations.
- GGG_Neon (January 14, 2016). "2.1.1d Patch Notes". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved January 14, 2016.