Updates based on the current game data have begun.
Please take a moment to fill out this survey on your gaming habits!
October 22, 2015
November 2, 2015
November 10, 2015
- Added support for the upcoming Darkshrine Events.
- Added support for the upcoming Soulthirst race season.
- Added eight new Divination Cards.
- Added a new unique item for the upcoming Soulthirst Race Season. This will be enabled once the season begins.
- Added some new unique items that will be enabled one by one over the next few weeks.
- You can now highlight maps of certain tiers using "Tier:#" in the stash.
Race Content Improvements
- The levels of many Descent areas have been adjusted.
- The life of the bosses in the first eleven Descent areas has been reduced.
- The chests in Descent for every class have been redone in most areas. Skill and Support gems are present in both chests, rather than being a choice.
- The weapons in the starter chests for Descent now all have three linked sockets.
- The Capricious Tomb in Descent has been replaced by the Mortal Tomb. This area is now filled with living humanoids rather than Goatmen.
- The statues in the Tomb of Statues in Descent use ice shot far less frequently.
- The Necromancers in The Lost Cathedral in Descent no longer use Enfeeble.
- The Spinner of False Hope located in The Arachnid Tomb in Descent no longer hides at 50% life.
- The Forbidden Ruins in Descent no longer spawn entire packs of Undying Grapplers, they are mixed into other packs now.
- The second area of Endless Ledge now generates monsters randomly from a set list comprised of mainly Act One and Act Two monsters.
- The third area of Endless Ledge now generates monsters randomly from a set list comprised of mainly Act One, Act Two and Act Three monsters. The Act Three monsters used are typically ones which aren't especially dangerous to very low level characters.
- Reduced some of the level size variance in the Ship Graveyard.
The following hotfix was deployed after 2.0.5:
- Enabled another unique which was added in the 2.0.5 patch.
- Fixed various miscellaneous bugs with Darkshrines.
- GGG_Neon (November 2, 2015). "2.0.5 Patch Notes". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved November 2, 2015.
- Volatile Power, The Thaumaturgist, The Surveyor, The Surgeon, The Fletcher, The Enlightened, Blind Venture, Anarchy's Price.
- GGG_Neon (November 4, 2015). "2.0.5 Hotfix (5:45pm November 4, NZ Time)". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved November 4, 2015.