Game data updates to the wiki have been started.
A system has been added that will automatically add divination cards and other items to the item acquisition sections where appropriate. Entries added by this system will be shown as automatic in the item acquisition section.
Some pages will need to be updated to include
upgraded_from_disabled=true if they are not eligible for the system.
Some further details on what needs to be done can be found on Path of Exile Wiki:To-do list/Automatic upgraded from and issues can be posted on the talk page.
October 22, 2015
November 2, 2015
November 10, 2015
- Added support for the upcoming Darkshrine Events.
- Added support for the upcoming Soulthirst race season.
- Added eight new Divination Cards.
- Added a new unique item for the upcoming Soulthirst Race Season. This will be enabled once the season begins.
- Added some new unique items that will be enabled one by one over the next few weeks.
- You can now highlight maps of certain tiers using "Tier:#" in the stash.
Race Content Improvements
- The levels of many Descent areas have been adjusted.
- The life of the bosses in the first eleven Descent areas has been reduced.
- The chests in Descent for every class have been redone in most areas. Skill and Support gems are present in both chests, rather than being a choice.
- The weapons in the starter chests for Descent now all have three linked sockets.
- The Capricious Tomb in Descent has been replaced by the Mortal Tomb. This area is now filled with living humanoids rather than Goatmen.
- The statues in the Tomb of Statues in Descent use ice shot far less frequently.
- The Necromancers in The Lost Cathedral in Descent no longer use Enfeeble.
- The Spinner of False Hope located in The Arachnid Tomb in Descent no longer hides at 50% life.
- The Forbidden Ruins in Descent no longer spawn entire packs of Undying Grapplers, they are mixed into other packs now.
- The second area of Endless Ledge now generates monsters randomly from a set list comprised of mainly Act One and Act Two monsters.
- The third area of Endless Ledge now generates monsters randomly from a set list comprised of mainly Act One, Act Two and Act Three monsters. The Act Three monsters used are typically ones which aren't especially dangerous to very low level characters.
- Reduced some of the level size variance in the Ship Graveyard.
The following hotfix was deployed after 2.0.5:
- Enabled another unique which was added in the 2.0.5 patch.
- Fixed various miscellaneous bugs with Darkshrines.
- GGG_Neon (November 2, 2015). "2.0.5 Patch Notes". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved November 2, 2015.
- Volatile Power, The Thaumaturgist, The Surveyor, The Surgeon, The Fletcher, The Enlightened, Blind Venture, Anarchy's Price.
- GGG_Neon (November 4, 2015). "2.0.5 Hotfix (5:45pm November 4, NZ Time)". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved November 4, 2015.