Game data updates to the wiki have been started.
A system has been added that will automatically add divination cards and other items to the item acquisition sections where appropriate. Entries added by this system will be shown as automatic in the item acquisition section.
Some pages will need to be updated to include
upgraded_from_disabled=true if they are not eligible for the system.
Some further details on what needs to be done can be found on Path of Exile Wiki:To-do list/Automatic upgraded from and issues can be posted on the talk page.
October 2, 2015
October 15, 2015
October 22, 2015
- Added 8 new Divination Cards.
- The Divination Cards: The Brittle Emperor, The Gemcutter, Doedre's Madness and The Conduit have been changed so that they drop from either specific Bosses or Strongboxes.
- The Divination Card: The Brittle Emperor no longer appears in Normal and Cruel difficulties.
- Further small improvements have been made to server performance, bandwidth usage, lockstep stuttering and disconnections.
- The game's memory consumption and startup time has been further reduced (by approximately 15%).
- The /recheck_achievements command will now also check the Through Sacred Ground quest for those who completed the quest during the Flashback Event without receiving credit for the Challenge.
- Emberwake now only allows for ignites to stack up to 300 times.
- The Ethereal Knives skill used by Cintiq, the Inescapable has had its cast speed reduced.
- Fixed a bug where players were unable to complete achievements or challenges if the achievement database became unavailable.
- Fixed a bug with the temporarily disabled Tora Den mission variations and as a result re-enabled these variations.
- Fixed a bug where the icons shown in-game and on the website for completing challenges weren't displaying once you had more than 8 challenges.
- Fixed a bug where the display text for Soul Eater on unique monsters was incorrect.