August 31, 2015
September 3, 2015
October 2, 2015
- Added a new microtransaction: Eagle Guardian Totem Skin
- Added a new microtransaction: Verdant Throne Hideout Decoration
- The temporary discount on the individual pieces of the Infernal Armour Set has been removed.
- Added 12 new Divination Cards.
- Many Divination Cards now drop more frequently.
- The drop locations for The Celestial JusticarThe Celestial Justicar6Six-Link Astral PlateWrapped in the glory of the heavens, she comes to mete out justice for the fallen. and The Drunken AristocratThe Drunken Aristocrat8Divination DistillateThe finer the brew, the harder it is to remember drinking it. have been changed.
Unique Item Rarity Rebalance
- Rare and super-rare Unique Items now drop four times as often. While still difficult to obtain, we feel that the interesting builds enabled by these uniques should be available to more players. Uniques from previous leagues (available through Zana) have not been made more common.
- Goldrim, Brightbeak, Storm Cloud and Wake of Destruction have been moved to more-common rarity tiers.
- The BloodgripBloodgrip
Marble AmuletRequires Level 74(1.2-1.6)% of Life Regenerated per secondAdds 10 to 20 Physical Damage to Attacks
+(60-70) to maximum Life
(8-12) Life Regenerated per second
100% increased Life Recovery from Flasks
Moving while Bleeding doesn't cause you to take extra DamageCombat is simple.
Keep your blood in.
Take theirs out. Unique has been enabled.
- Daily Missions from Leo no longer include team based PvP (Such as 3v3 or Capture the Flag). These now alternate between 1v1 Arena and Free-for-All Arena daily missions each day.
- The automatic-AFK feature now waits 15 minutes (up from 5 minutes) before setting your status to AFK. We plan to allow more control over this feature in the future.
- Added effects to Lavianga's WisdomLavianga's Wisdom
War HammerOne Handed Mace
Physical Damage: (35-39.2)–(80-89.6)
Critical Strike Chance: 5.00%
Attacks per Second: 1.40
Weapon Range: 9Requires Level 20, 71 Str10% reduced Enemy Stun Threshold+(10-20) to maximum Life
+(10-20) to maximum Mana
(130-160)% increased Physical Damage
5% reduced Movement Speed
10% increased Area of Effect
(10-15)% increased Area Damage"The painful memories are the easiest to recall."
- Lavianga, Advisor to Kaom and Lakishu's BladeLakishu's Blade
Elegant SwordOne Handed Sword
Physical Damage: (45-56)–(77.4-94)
Critical Strike Chance: 5.00%
Attacks per Second: (1.65-1.72)
Weapon Range: 9Requires Level 28, 46 Str, 55 Dex+190 to Accuracy Rating(60-80)% increased Physical Damage
Adds (5-8) to (10-14) Physical Damage
(10-15)% increased Attack Speed
(40-30)% reduced Stun and Block Recovery
20% chance to Avoid being Stunned
Socketed Gems are supported by Level 1 Multistrike"May the Blessed Lakishu watch our backs and our wives."
- Legionnaire Battle Blessing.
- The audio for status ailments has been temporarily removed. This will be added back once problems have been resolved.
- The Labyrinth end-game map has been renamed to Terrace. Item filters may need to be updated due to this change.
- The Maze end-game map has been renamed to Conservatory. Item filters may need to be updated due to this change.
- Increased the base damage of Ground SlamGround SlamAttack, AoE, Melee
Mana Cost: 6
Cast Time: 1.00 secThe character slams the ground in front of them with a Staff, Axe or Mace, creating a wave that travels forward and damages enemies with an increased chance to stun. The wave deals more damage to closer enemies.Per 1% Quality:
1.5% increased Stun Duration on enemiesDeals (100-122.8)% of Base Damage
25% reduced Enemy Stun Threshold
Deals up to (40-49)% more Damage to closer targets
+(0-6) to radiusPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. at all levels. (80% base damage to 85% base damage at level 1, progressing at the same rate to level 20).
- The starting Melee Damage node for the Marauder now also grants 16 additional maximum Life.
- The Born to Fight notable passive skill now grants 20 additional Accuracy Rating.
- The Strong Arm and Butchery notable passive skills now grant 25% increased Physical Damage with One Handed or Two Handed Melee Weapons (up from 20%) and 5% increased Attack Speed with One Handed or Two Handed Melee Weapons (up from 4%).
- The Versatility passive notable now grants 4% increased Attack Speed.
- Added Flame DashFlame DashSpell, Movement, Duration, Fire
Mana Cost: (10-30)
Can Store 3 Use(s)
Cooldown Time: 3.00 sec
Cast Time: 0.70 sec
Critical Strike Chance: 6.00%Requires Level 10Teleport to a location, damaging enemies and leaving a trail of burning ground in your wake.Per 1% Quality:
1% increased Cooldown Recovery SpeedDeals (6-319) to (9-479) Fire Damage
Deals (10.9-599) Base Fire Damage per second
Base duration is 4 seconds
(0-76)% increased Cooldown Recovery SpeedPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. to the Shadow's quest rewards for The Caged Brute.
- Removed Freeze MineFreeze MineMine, Spell, AoE, Cold
Mana Cost: (6-22)
Cast Time: 0.50 sec
Damage Effectiveness: 50%Requires Level 10Lays a remote mine that you can detonate to freeze all enemies in the area.Per 1% Quality:
0.5% increased Area of EffectDeals (7-181) to (10-271) Cold Damage
Enemies lose 15% Cold Resistance while Frozen
Mine lasts 16 seconds
Freezes enemies as though dealing (200-390)% more Damage
Places a Remote Mine which uses this Skill when detonated
Always Freezes enemiesPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. from the Shadow's quest rewards for The Caged Brute. This gem is still available from the vendor in town after completing the quest.
- Fixed a bug where the Malformation boss could fire projectiles through the walls around her arena.
- Fixed a bug where the reward from the divination card The Explorer had no quality.
- Fixed a bug where the reward from the divination card The Explorer had the incorrect corruption outcome.
- Fixed bugs with Flame Dash which allowed players to travel twice as far when used over unwalkable terrain or when targeting monsters rather than locations.
- Fixed a client crash with Torchoak Grove that was introduced in the 2.0.2 patch.
- Fixed a client crash when selecting the quest to kill the Bandit Lords in the Quest Panel.
- Fixed a client crash when using Vaal Lightning Strike on a Frost Wall.
- Fixed a bug where some of the effects created by Lightning Warp would disappear if the skill had too much duration reduction.
- Fixed a bug where Spark projectiles wouldn't be created if the user was casting them while facing a wall and standing too close to that wall.
- Fixed a bug where using Raise Spectre supported by Spell Totem would result in you being unable to move or use skills.
A hotfixe was deployed after the 2.0.3 patch:
We deployed a hotfix which shows the stack number on a full stack of Divination Cards in a different colour.
You will need to restart your game client for this change to affect you.
- GGG_Neon (September 3, 2015). "2.0.3 Patch Notes". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved September 3, 2015.
- The Conduit, Death, The Dragon's Heart, The Fox, The Gentleman, Gift of the Gemling Queen, Grave Knowledge, House of Mirrors, The Mercenary, The Survivalist, The Trial, Wealth and Power.
- GGG_Neon (September 3, 2015). "2.0.3 Hotfix". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved September 3, 2015.