A system has been added that will automatically add divination cards and other items to the item acquisition sections where appropriate. Entries added by this system will be shown as automatic in the item acquisition section.
Some pages will need to be updated to include
upgraded_from_disabled=true if they are not eligible for the system.
Some further details on what needs to be done can be found on Path of Exile Wiki:To-do list/Automatic upgraded from and issues can be posted on the talk page.
August 7, 2015
August 20, 2015
August 20, 2015
- Added six new Microtransaction Pets: Lemur Pet, Cobra Pet, Pukeko Pet, Toad Pet, Tortoise Pet and Hedgehog Pet. These are critters that were introduced in The Awakening (mostly in Act Four). They have been frequently requested as player pets.
- All of the halls which were removed from The Hall of Grandmasters in The Awakening have been reinstated and an additional two halls have been added.
- Kaom's areas now rain down fiery meteoric flame golems.
- Daresso's area now has lion statue monsters.
- Added a new permanent pack of monsters (which includes a boss) to The Crossroads.
- Added Blacksmith's Whetstones, Armourer's Scraps and Glassblower's Baubles to Kira in Highgate.
- Added a new skill to Torchoak Grove - he will target an area and his minions will bombard that area. The map variation of this boss has not received this same change.
- Upon defeating the final encounter you must now go to town before Oyun will assist you in travelling to the next difficulty.
- Adjusted the composition of signature monsters in the Solaris Temple to get a more varied distribution of Assault Ribbons, Flame Sentinels and Galvanic Ribbons.
- Added the Sailor Skin lore object to the Cavern of Wrath.
- Added the Damp Diary lore object to the Cavern of Anger.
- Thistlesage in the Imperial Gardens now has effects to help him stand out.
- The bosses in the Act 4 Corrupted Side areas now have new effects to help them stand out.
- Updated the visuals on the Icy Manifestation monsters skills in The Grand Arena.
- Hammerstorm has updated effects on his hammer throw skill.
- Improved the death animations for Stygian Revenant monsters so they aren't offset from their target area when using corpse targeting.
- Enduring Cry has received updated effects.
- Triskeriaki's Tail's projectiles have received updated effects.
- Shavronne's projectile spell has received updated effects.
- The animations of Sea Witches have been improved.
- Improved the audio for status ailments.
- Various improvements to art, areas and audio have also been included in this patch.
- The Experience-per-hour display no longer includes loss of experience.
- Trade chat is no longer enabled by default for new players.
- The buff icon applied when you are about to die in Oba's Cursed Trove is now more noticeable.
- Jeweller's Strongboxes can now drop Jewels.
- Vakali Totems and Inua Totems can now be generated as magic or rare monsters.
- Fury Hounds and Rakangos have improved behaviour around bridges in Kaom's areas.
- Chieftain spectres no longer call down monkeys from nearby trees.
- Pocked Miner spectres no longer attempt to mine Chaos Sentinels out of the walls.
- Improved the Auto-Select Gateway functionality.
- Vendor Quest Reward ordering within their groups has been improved.
Features - Performance Improvements
- The graphical performance of Discharge has been improved - it now only plays the dominant effect if you have multiple charge types.
- Vigilant Strike, Heavy Strike, Viper Strike, Dominating Blow and Infernal Blow now only play their on-hit effects on the main targets when used with Melee Splash.
- Made further improvements to asset preloading, resulting in slightly faster game load time and reduced memory usage.
- Improved memory usage of some user interface textures, which also slightly improves load times.
New 3D Art
- The following unique items now look like their 2D art:
- Fidelitas' Spike
- Lakishu's Blade
- Lavianga's Wisdom
- Sire of Shards
- Callinellus Malleus
- The Screaming Eagle
- Alternate Art Geofri's Baptism
- Jack, the Axe
- Crown of the Pale King
- The Deep One's Hide
- Increased the drop rate of end-game Maps to smoothen the curve into level 74-79 maps.
- Increased Fire Nova Mine damage by 15% at all levels.
- Increased Shockwave Totem damage by 10% at all levels.
- Increased Detonate Dead damage by 10% at all levels.
- Increased Spark damage by 10% at all levels.
- Increased Elemental Hit damage by 10% at all levels.
- The rate at which Fire Nova Mine casts Fire Novas has been increased by 20%.
- The Creeping Agony in the final encounter now does 80% less damage to minions.
- You can no longer use Warcry skills when under the effect of Silence.
- The minimum range of Doedre's projectiles has been adjusted so that she doesn't fire straight up and down as much when you are very close to her.
- Increases to Flask Effects now increase the amount of recovery gained from Flasks with the instant-recovery Seething, Panicked and Bubbling mods.
- The Energised Armour unique Jewel now transforms Energy Shield to Armour at 200% of its value.
- The Energy From Within unique Jewel now transforms Life into Energy Shield at 100% of its value.
- Healthy Mind unique Jewel now transforms Life into Mana at 200% of its value.
- Temporal Chains' slowing effect now applies multiplicatively with Chill's slowing effect. This will result in less of an impact when both are used on the same target.
- Explosive Arrow's damage has been reduced in PvP. Its attack time override is now 200ms (from 400ms).
- Ignites caused by Fireballs now correctly take area damage modifiers into account when applying the damage.
- Flame Dash now works with Traps and Mines.
- The Icestorm skill granted by the Whispering Ice unique item now has a base duration of 1500ms (up from 700ms) and grants 150ms base duration per 100 Intelligence (from 50% increased duration per 100 Intelligence). It was a bug that it was giving 50% increased duration per 100 Intelligence. This has been fixed and rebalanced to compensate. Increases to duration will now have a greater effect on this skill.
- Tormented Spirits now only flee from Players (as opposed to also fleeing from their minions).
- The bloodlines mod Herald of the Obelisk can no longer appear on Rakangos.
- The bloodlines mod Necrovigil can no longer appear on the Rakangos or Eye Hatchery monsters.
Tempest Content & Balance
- Added 4 new Tempest Prefixes:
- Revealing Tempest - Items you find are identified.
- Poisonous Tempest - Creates poison clouds at the location of the Tempests.
- Arcane Tempest - Grants increased Elemental Damage and Cast Speed, and regenerates life upon casting spells.
- Resisting Tempest - You cannot be Chilled, Frozen, Ignited or Shocked and you have additional Elemental and maximum Elemental Resistances.
- Added 1 new Tempest Suffix: of Incursion - Adds 10 Invasion Bosses.
- Tempests that use Glacial Cascade, Physical Glacial Cascade, Fire Nova, Shockwave, Summon Raging Spirits and Flame Totem have had their cast speeds adjusted.
- The "Of Contamination" Tempest suffix has been changed so that monsters also add 10% of their physical damage as chaos damage.
- Fixed problems with skill tempests at the start of Inferno Races.
Descent: Champions Balance
- Added the missing Herald of Ice, Herald of Thunder and Desecrate skill gems to the Witch chests in Descent: Champions.
- Added Herald of Ash to the Templar chests in Descent: Champions.
- Removed Desecrate from the Templar chests in Descent: Champions.
- Fixed more cases of skills being invisible when re-entering the final encounter.
- Fixed various cases of new maps not being able to spawn adequate amount of shrines when using the Zana crafted mod.
- Fixed a rare client crash that could occur as Atziri changed into her mirror forms and returned back into her normal form. This most commonly occurred with Cyclone.
- Fixed a bug where items created by Divination Cards could get more links than the sockets should allow for.
- Fixing a clipping issue with the Demon King Body Armour for the Templar when in town.
- Fixed a bug where Mana on Hit could stop working in some conditions until you changed area.
- Fixed a bug where the achievement for reserving 95% of your life couldn't be completed in some cases when using flat reservation costs.
- Fixed a bug where you could get out of sync when using teleporters in Lockstep mode.
- Local Life Gain on Hit now appears correctly in the character stat sheet.
- Fixed a bug where monsters dying to Tempests could sometimes drop no items.
- Fixed a bug where the Tormented Forger could result in unique monsters being raised as spectres with incorrectly high cast speed.
- Fixed a bug where arrows weren't correctly attaching to some monsters when fired into them.
- Fixed a bug where Arctic Armour wouldn't display on your party members or monsters if you entered the instance after they activated it.
- Fixed a bug where items which gained benefits per status ailment on an enemy only benefitted from a single ignite if multiple ignites were applied to the target.
- Fixed a bug with the display of Divination Cards when linked on the website.
- Fixed a bug where Mana on Hit wasn't being applied to off-hand attacks.
- Fixed a bug where Daresso's enrage effects would not appear if you left and re-entered the instance.
- Fixed a bug where Daresso's enrage effects weren't correctly displayed when he reached 50% life.
- Fixed a bug where Discharge effects could play twice when repeated.
- Fixed a bug where the challenge icons on ladders looked like the ones from the last leagues.
- Fixed a bug where the Hungry Abyss unique jewel wasn't working correctly.
- Fixed a bug where the Locomancer achievement was not completable.
- Fixed various cases of Rakango Tails getting possessed by Tormented Spirits.
- Fixed a bug where Life and Energy Shield could be incorrectly positioned on the globes.
- Fixed a rare crash when socketing Jewels in the Passive Skill Tree.
- Fixed a bug where off-hand leech from physical damage wasn't being applied.
- Fixed a bug where the AFK command wouldn't auto-trigger after five minutes.
- Fixed a bug where AFK mode was disabled when your party was disbanded due to other players leaving the party.
- Fixed a bug where charge skills used by Voll, Fighting Bulls and Gnar, Eater of Carrion could not be evaded.
- Fixed a bug where auras supported by Spell Totem and Reduced Mana could cause the totem to be unable to cast the aura, despite the player being able to place the Totem.
- Fixed a bug where Plummeting Ursae summoned by the Mutated Ursa and Shriekers summoned by Voidscream had their levels incorrectly set when summoned.
- Fixed a bug where Cast on Critical Strike would trigger when hitting Frost Walls.
- Fixed a bug where Righteous Fire calculated an incorrect radius when you were using Righteous Fire while also being affected by an enemy's Righteous Fire.
- Fixed a rare instance crash related to Voll's charge skill.
- Fixed a bug where players with Eldritch Battery would spend energy shield to cast spells which reserved mana.
- Fixed a bug where Cleave hit all targets simultaneously, instead of in-sequence.
- Fixed a rare bug with Lightning Warp causing environment changes.
- Fixed a bug where a monster affected by both a Tormented Mutilator and Tormented Necromancer could create members of the Chaos Renegades Warband.
- Flame Dash now travels the same distance regardless of whether you're holding shift, when attempting to travel to or beyond maximum distance of the skill.
- Fixed a rare client crash related to Maelström (water vortex) monsters.
- Fixed an issue with the display of the rewards given by the Bandit Quests.
- Fixed a bug where multiple projectiles from a single Frost Blades attack could hit the same target.
- Fixed a bug where moving away from an NPC without using the mouse could cause the NPC menu to remain open.
- Vaal Oversoul can no longer be stunned while using his submerge and emerge skill.
- Fixed a bug where the critical strike multiplier provided to elemental skills by certain Jewels was applying multiple times for skills that had multiple elements.
- Fixed a bug where Jewels that transformed increases and reductions to life did not also perform those transformations on increases and reductions to minion and totem life.
- Fixed a bug with the animations on Totems when using Taunt.
- Fixed a bug where Frost Blades projectiles weren't piercing correctly.
- Fixed a crash with Flame Dash when used with the Cast when Damage Taken support gem.
- Fixed a bug where item attribute requirements didn't display if they were lower than a certain value while your character's attribute requirements were also lower than that value.
- Fixed a bug where the last item linked in a chat message wouldn't display its thumbnail image.
- Fixed a bug where the fire explosion from Wild Strike could trigger cast on Melee Kill.
- Fixed a bug where Magma Orb was not playing the fire surge effect on the player when casting the skill.
- Fixed a client crash when weapon swapping between a Bow and a Melee weapon while using bow skills supported by Trap.
- Fixed a bug where Marceus the Defaced had no block chance - his Tempest Shield would never trigger or refresh.
- Fixed a bug where various duration modifiers weren't correctly multiplying or adding with each other.
- Fixed a bug where Gluttony of Elements wasn't considered a Vaal Skill for the purpose of Vaal Skill modifiers.
- Fixed an issue where walking around traps used in some Vagan missions could cause you to get out of sync.
- Fixed a bug where the Scion's forearms would disappear when using Doryani's Fist.
- Fixed an issue where the Flame and Ice Golems were unable to fit through gaps that the player was able to.
- Fixed a bug where the "of Gluttony" Suffix on Flasks which was spawned prior to The Awakening's release would not display the mod name correctly.
- Fixed a bug where Curse on Hit could support Minion Skills. It now can't, as that combination does not work.
- Fixed a bug where the Standing Stones in Zana missions could get you out of sync.
- Fixed an issue where the Village Ruin end-game map boss could drop items in locations where you couldn't pick them up.
- Fixed a bug where Wild Strike could get out of sync.
- Fixed a bug where Masters weren't spawning in the Malformation Map.
- Fixed a bug where Traps and Mines could be affected by elemental status ailments.
- Fixed a bug where the Map Device would use Short Allocation for players who aren't in a party, rather than the player's preferred item allocation mode.
- Fixed a rare instance crash that could occur when killing Barkhul in Normal Difficulty.
- Fixed a bug with the Infernal Helmet causing the Scion's neck to bend abnormally.
- Fixed a bug where chests and strongboxes were not spawning in The Apex of Sacrifice and The Alluring Abyss.
- Fixed a bug where Ctrl+Clicking on instance transitions and teleporters caused you to be unable to use that transition for a short period of time afterwards.
- Fixed a bug where characters who die in a Hardcore league stay in that league's chat.
- Fixed various typos with the line of Spiked Shields, the Alloyed, Burnished and Alder Spike Shields are now Spiked Shields. The Fossilized Spirit Shield has also been renamed to Fossilised. This may require item filters to be updated!
- GGG_Neon (August 18, 2015). "2.0.2 Patch Notes". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved August 19, 2015.