July 29, 2015
July 31, 2015
August 4, 2015
- Introduced the Chaos Warband Renegades. Seek them out in maps with strong Warbands influence!
- Added three new Unique Items and some new weapon mods that can drop from the new Warband Renegades.
- Added three new end-game Maps: CoreCore MapMap Level: 78
Map Tier: 11
Guild Character: ûBlack monstrous bridges cross oily rivers, leading nowhere. Nothing as it should be.Travel to this Map by using it in a personal Map Device. Maps can only be used once., PhantasmagoriaPhantasmagoria MapMap Level: 81
Map Tier: 14
Guild Character: oEvery movement is watched, recorded, remembered.Travel to this Map by using it in a personal Map Device. Maps can only be used once. and MalformationMalformation MapMap Level: 75
Map Tier: 8
Guild Character: ñBoils swell from the earth.
Foul malignant flesh
without purpose.Travel to this Map by using it in a personal Map Device. Maps can only be used once..
- WARNING: The final encounter in the end-game Core Map is extremely difficult. Players in the Tempest league should expect to lose their characters. This is intended to be the hardest content we have ever created in order to challenge top builds.
- Added the unique boss Voidscream to the Mines in Act 4.
- Further environmental improvements have been made to the Belly of the Beast areas.
- Further visual and audio improvements have been made to the two bosses in the final encounter.
- The Thornflesh Bloodline Mod has been removed.
- Warbands no longer leave footprints behind them.
- Monsters now target players and their clones with equal likelihood.
- Sound events triggered by item filters can now have a maximum volume of 300 (up from 100).
- The first includes a fix to the bosses before the final encounter in the end-game Core Map which resulted in those bosses not engaging the player when being attacked from a distance. You do not need to restart your game client for this change to affect you.
- We then deployed a hotfix which fixes issues with the new end-game maps not being entirely displayed on the minimap or map overlay correctly. You will need to restart your game client and patch in order for this to affect you.
- We have deployed a restartless fix to Voidscream. This fixes a bug where its summoned minions were the wrong level.