A system has been added that will automatically add divination cards and other items to the item acquisition sections where appropriate. Entries added by this system will be shown as automatic in the item acquisition section.
Some pages will need to be updated to include
upgraded_from_disabled=true if they are not eligible for the system.
Some further details on what needs to be done can be found on Path of Exile Wiki:To-do list/Automatic upgraded from and issues can be posted on the talk page.
July 23, 2015
July 27, 2015
July 29, 2015
- Added a new microtransaction: Ghostflame Flame Totem Skin
- Added a new microtransaction: Ghostflame Swarm Pet
- Further reduced the bandwidth used by the Path of Exile client. This should lessen stuttering in Lockstep mode and will help prevent disconnections due to too much data being sent.
- When using item highlighting in the stash or guild stash, item level is now only considered if you use ilvl:x or itemlevel:x. This helps people who were trying to find maps by searching for the area level (but were finding ones that happened to have that item level too).
- The Fracturing Nemesis Mod can no longer affect hidden monsters, as it could cause excessive ambushes.
- Fixed a bug where cancelling a PvP queue could sometimes prevent you from joining in the future.
- Fixed a bug where Strongboxes would retain their mods after being scoured.
- Fixed a recently-introduced bug where Rampage was not working correctly.
- Fixed an issue where The Dungeon of Anarchy in Descent: Champions was missing its chest. This chest will contain the Level 8 Support Gems and a Life Flask.
- Fixed some minor visual bugs with the teleport slam used by the final boss.
- Fixed an issue where Statue Pedestals were causing players and monsters to get out of sync.
- Fixed a bug where /afk and /dnd messages could be set to be too long.
- Fixed a bug where physical leech did not work on some legacy items.
- Fixed a client crash related to overlapping Piety (for example, due to Leap Slam).
An additional hotfix was released on July 28, 2015.
- We deployed a hotfix that allows the Emberwake unique ring to drop. You do not need to restart your game client for this change to affect you.