Game data updates to the wiki have been started.
A system has been added that will automatically add divination cards and other items to the item acquisition sections where appropriate. Entries added by this system will be shown as automatic in the item acquisition section.
Some pages will need to be updated to include
upgraded_from_disabled=true if they are not eligible for the system.
Some further details on what needs to be done can be found on Path of Exile Wiki:To-do list/Automatic upgraded from and issues can be posted on the talk page.
July 16, 2015
July 20, 2015
July 23, 2015
- Fixed a bug where Shackles of the WretchedShackles of the Wretched
Chain GlovesQuality: +20%
Energy Shield: 3Requires Level 7, 8 Str, 8 IntCurses in this item are reflected back to you
(40-60)% increased Stun and Block Recovery
You cannot be Chilled for 3 seconds after being Chilled
You cannot be Frozen for 3 seconds after being Frozen
You cannot be Ignited for 3 seconds after being Ignited
You cannot be Shocked for 3 seconds after being Shocked
You grant (4-6) Frenzy Charges to allies on DeathCaptivity breeds creativity. interacted incorrectly with the new Punishment curse.
- Fixed an instance crash related to chilling enemies under certain conditions.
- Fixed a bug where Warbands in Maps were using location information from Merciless instead of the correct Map information. For more information about how Warbands works, read this Development Manifesto post about it.
These are the official patch notes for a hotfix released following version 2.0.0f.
- Fixed an instance crash related to Summon SkeletonsSummon SkeletonsSpell, Minion, Duration
Mana Cost: (4-12)
Cast Time: 0.50 secRequires Level 10Summon Skeleton Warrior minions at the targeted location. They use a melee attack and die after a duration. If made aggressive, Skeleton Warriors will also dash towards nearby enemies.Per 1% Quality:
Minions deal 1% increased DamageSummons (2-3) Skeleton Warriors
Maximum (5-8) Summoned Skeletons
Base duration is 20 seconds
Minions gain 50% more Added DamagePlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket..
- Fixed a problem that was causing the Path of Exile client to write logs that were too large.