A system has been added that will automatically add divination cards and other items to the item acquisition sections where appropriate. Entries added by this system will be shown as automatic in the item acquisition section.
Some pages will need to be updated to include
upgraded_from_disabled=true if they are not eligible for the system.
Some further details on what needs to be done can be found on Path of Exile Wiki:To-do list/Automatic upgraded from and issues can be posted on the talk page.
July 10, 2015
July 11, 2015
July 11, 2015
- Fixed a bug where the final Act 4 boss fight would sometimes not complete the first stage.
- Fixed a bug with Item Filters where some item types would not load if they were included in a type that was already loaded. For example, "Thrusting" when "Swords" was already loaded.
- Fixed a bug with Frost BladesFrost BladesAttack, Projectile, Melee, Strike, Cold, Physical
Mana Cost: 6
Projectile Speed: 2250Attack enemies with increased range, releasing icy blades from the first enemy hit which fly at other enemies. Requires a Melee Weapon.Per 1% Quality:
1% increased Damage
1% increased Projectile SpeedDeals (100-140)% of Base Damage
Fires (4-7) additional Projectiles
+(18-21) to Melee Weapon Range
60% of Physical Damage Converted to Cold Damage
(2-75) to (3-113) Added Attack Cold Damage
(0-19)% increased Projectile SpeedPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. where the flying blades created after the initial hit did not target enemies.
- Fixed a bug where Unique Jewels sold by masters did not have a sell price.
- Fixed a bug with the Enlarging and Shrinking Tempests where they incorrectly displayed that they changed life values. They actually modify incoming damage in addition to their other effects.
- Fixed an instance crash caused by SparkSparkSpell, Projectile, Duration, Lightning
Mana Cost: (5-21)
Cast Time: 0.65 sec
Critical Strike Chance: 6.00%
Projectile Speed: 560Launches unpredictable sparks that move randomly until they hit an enemy or expire.Per 1% Quality:
1% increased Projectile SpeedDeals (1-63) to (20-1198) Lightning Damage
Base duration is 2 seconds
Fires (4-6) additional Projectiles
(0-19)% increased Projectile SpeedPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. supported by Fork SupportFork SupportSupport, Projectile
Mana Multiplier: 130%Requires Level 31Supports projectile skills, making their projectiles fork into two projectiles the first time they hit an enemy and don't pierce it.Per 1% Quality:
Supported Skills deal 0.5% increased Projectile DamageSupported Skills deal (-10-9)% more Projectile Damage
Supported Skills ForkThis is a Support Gem. It does not grant a bonus to your character, but to skills in sockets connected to it. Place into an item socket connected to a socket containing the Active Skill Gem you wish to augment. Right click to remove from a socket..
- Fixed an instance crash in Olmec's Sanctum.
This has been deployed as a restartless patch. Closing and reopening your client will update it.
- Qarl (July 11, 2015). "2.0.0b Patch Note". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved July 11, 2015.