July 10, 2015
July 11, 2015
July 11, 2015
- Fixed a bug where the final Act 4 boss fight would sometimes not complete the first stage.
- Fixed a bug with Item Filters where some item types would not load if they were included in a type that was already loaded. For example, "Thrusting" when "Swords" was already loaded.
- Fixed a bug with Frost BladesFrost BladesAttack, Projectile, Melee, Strike, Cold
Mana Cost: 6
Cast Time: 1.00 sec
Projectile Speed: 2250Attack enemies with increased range, releasing icy blades from the first enemy hit which fly at other enemies. Requires a Melee Weapon.Per 1% Quality:
1% increased Damage
1% increased Projectile SpeedDeals (100-140)% of Base Attack Damage
Fires (4-7) additional Projectiles
+(18-21) to Melee Strike Range
60% of Physical Damage Converted to Cold Damage
(2-75) to (3-113) Added Cold Damage
(0-19)% increased Projectile SpeedPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. where the flying blades created after the initial hit did not target enemies.
- Fixed a bug where Unique Jewels sold by masters did not have a sell price.
- Fixed a bug with the Enlarging and Shrinking Tempests where they incorrectly displayed that they changed life values. They actually modify incoming damage in addition to their other effects.
- Fixed an instance crash caused by SparkSparkSpell, Projectile, Duration, Lightning
Mana Cost: (5-21)
Cast Time: 0.65 sec
Critical Strike Chance: 6.00%
Projectile Speed: 560Launches unpredictable sparks that move randomly until they hit an enemy or expire.Per 1% Quality:
1% increased Projectile SpeedDeals (1-63) to (20-1198) Lightning Damage
Base duration is 2 seconds
Fires (4-6) additional Projectiles
(0-19)% increased Projectile SpeedPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. supported by Fork SupportFork SupportSupport, Projectile
Mana Multiplier: 130%Requires Level 31Supports projectile skills, making their projectiles fork into two projectiles the first time they hit an enemy and don't pierce it.Per 1% Quality:
Supported Skills deal 0.5% increased Projectile DamageSupported Skills deal (-10-9)% more Projectile Damage
Projectiles from Supported Skills ForkThis is a Support Gem. It does not grant a bonus to your character, but to skills in sockets connected to it. Place into an item socket connected to a socket containing the Active Skill Gem you wish to augment. Right click to remove from a socket..
- Fixed an instance crash in Olmec's Sanctum.
This has been deployed as a restartless patch. Closing and reopening your client will update it.
- Qarl (July 11, 2015). "2.0.0b Patch Note". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved July 11, 2015.