December 22, 2014
December 29, 2014
January 12, 2015
- Tormented Spirits are now more common in end-game maps.
- PvP-only characters are now able to travel to other players' hideouts so that they can play in party events.
- Fixed a bug related to CycloneCycloneAttack, AoE, Movement, Channelling, Physical, Melee
Mana Cost: 2
Cast Time: 1.00 sec
Damage Effectiveness: (44%-54%)Requires Level 28Channel this skill to move towards a targeted location while spinning, building up stages while constantly attacking enemies in an area around you.Per 1% Quality:
0.5% increased Area of EffectDeals (44-54)% of Base Damage
30% less Movement Speed
First Hit deals 50% less Damage
+1 to Melee range per Stage
Lose 1 Stage every 0.2 seconds while not Channelling
(10-56) to (15-85) Added Attack Physical Damage
Maximum (3-6) Stages
Modifiers to Melee Attack Range also apply to this Skill's Area radiusPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. where its stats could apply for a while after it ended.
- Fixed a bug that caused race characters to not migrate automatically after an event finished.
- Fixed a bug related to locking PvP-only gems to their character.
- Changed the audio for Gore Fireworks to make it more appropriate.
- Chris (December 29, 2014). "1.3.0h Patch Notes". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved December 30, 2014.