Game data updates to the wiki have been started.
A system has been added that will automatically add divination cards and other items to the item acquisition sections where appropriate. Entries added by this system will be shown as automatic in the item acquisition section.
Some pages will need to be updated to include
upgraded_from_disabled=true if they are not eligible for the system.
Some further details on what needs to be done can be found on Path of Exile Wiki:To-do list/Automatic upgraded from and issues can be posted on the talk page.
December 22, 2014
December 29, 2014
January 12, 2015
- Tormented Spirits are now more common in end-game maps.
- PvP-only characters are now able to travel to other players' hideouts so that they can play in party events.
- Fixed a bug related to CycloneCycloneAttack, AoE, Movement, Channelling, Physical, Melee
Mana Cost: 2
Cast Time: 1.00 sec
Attack Speed: 300% of Base
Effectiveness of Added Damage: (44%-54%)Requires Level 28Channel this skill to move towards a targeted location while spinning, building up stages while constantly attacking enemies in an area around you. While channelling this skill, you cannot be stunned or knocked back.Per 1% Quality:
0.5% increased Area of EffectDeals (44-54)% of Base Damage
30% less Movement Speed
First Hit deals 50% less Damage
Gains 1 Stage every (0.33-0.17) seconds while Channelling
+1 to radius per Stage
Lose 1 Stage every 0.33 seconds while not Channelling
(5-28) to (8-42) Added Attack Physical Damage
Maximum (3-6) StagesPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. where its stats could apply for a while after it ended.
- Fixed a bug that caused race characters to not migrate automatically after an event finished.
- Fixed a bug related to locking PvP-only gems to their character.
- Changed the audio for Gore Fireworks to make it more appropriate.
- Chris (December 29, 2014). "1.3.0h Patch Notes". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved December 30, 2014.