Game data exports will becoming later as the technical changes in addition to regular changes take some more time.
As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
December 22, 2014
December 22, 2014
December 29, 2014
- Added a new high-end purchasable Hideout Decoration: Arcane Throne.
- Added seven new purchasable Hideout Decorations: Vaal Vessel, Wisp Swarm, Cauldron, Vaal Pyramid, Transformer, Brutus' Cradle and Whale Skeleton.
- Events Noticeboards have been added to the Forest Encampment and the Sarn Encampment in all difficulties. They have also been added to Lioneye's Watch, but only in Cruel and Merciless difficulties. The Events Noticeboard in the Sarn Arena Staging Area has been been updated to use the new art. These noticeboards allow you to access the Events/PvP panel.
- Skills supported by Cast on Death SupportCast on Death SupportSupport, Spell, Trigger
Icon: !Requires Level 38Each supported spell skill will be triggered when you die. Cannot support skills used by totems, traps, or mines. Vaal skills, channelling skills, and skills that reserve mana cannot be triggered.Per 1% Quality:123Supported Skills have 3% increased Area of Effect while DeadSupported Skills have +5% to Critical Strike Chance while DeadSupported Skills have 3% increased Skill Effect Duration while Dead100% chance to Trigger Supported Non-Minion Spells on Death
You cannot Cast Supported Triggerable Spells directly
(0-304)% more Damage while DeadThis is a Support Gem. It does not grant a bonus to your character, but to skills in sockets connected to it. Place into an item socket connected to a socket containing the Active Skill Gem you wish to augment. Right click to remove from a socket. now deal 75% less damage when triggered in PvP.
- The PvP arena based on the Industrial Docks tileset has had its collidability markup improved. This change specifically improves the usability of ground targeting area of effect skills (such as Firestorm) in certain locations.
- Fixed a bug where your Flasks would not refill if respawning in the same arena during FFA Arena Tournaments.
- Fixed problems related to ruined wagons in the Sarn Arena.
- Fixed an issue that would cause some users to be unable to enter the next round of a Swiss tournament.
- GGG_Neon (December 22, 2014). "1.3.0g Patch Notes". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved December 23, 2014.