December 18, 2014
December 19, 2014
December 22, 2014
- Added two new Microtransactions: Arctic Portal Effect and Snow Hideout Decoration. The Snow Decoration is an exclusive Christmas microtransaction and is only available until December 26th. The Arctic Portal Effect will be for sale indefinitely.
- Fixed a bug with Shield ChargeShield ChargeAttack, AoE, Movement, Melee
Radius: 8 / 16
Mana Cost: 8
Cast Time: 1.00 sec
Damage Effectiveness: (50%-61%)Requires Level 10Charges at a targeted location or enemy, pushing away enemies in your path and repeatedly dealing damage in a small area in front of you. You deal damage in a larger area when you reach the target. The further you travel, the more damage you deal, and the greater your chance of stunning enemies. Cannot be supported by Multistrike.Per 1% Quality:
1% increased DamageDeals (50-61.4)% of Base Damage
50% increased Stun Threshold reduction on enemies at Maximum charge distance
(75-94)% increased Movement Speed
200% more Damage with Hits at Maximum Charge DistancePlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. where it could repeat the end animation several times per skill use.
- The description for CycloneCycloneAttack, AoE, Movement, Melee
Mana Cost: 12
Cast Time: 1.00 sec
Damage Effectiveness: (45%-56%)Requires Level 28Damage enemies around you, then perform a spinning series of attacks as you travel to a target location. Cannot be supported by Ruthless or Multistrike.Per 1% Quality:
0.5% increased Area of EffectDeals (45-56.4)% of Base Damage
50% more Attack Speed
30% less Movement Speed
First Hit deals 50% less Damage
+(0-2) to Melee rangePlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. has been adjusted to more accurately match the mechanical adjustments made to the skill in the 1.3.0 patch.
- The Sarn Arena now has a higher maximum player limit. It has been increased from 12 to 32. The number of respawn points has also been increased.
- Fixed an instance crash and a client crash.
- Chris (December 19, 2014). "1.3.0e Patch Notes". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved December 23, 2014.