December 12, 2014
December 13, 2014
December 15, 2014
- Fixed cases where players were sometimes kicked from multiplayer PvP matches.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 1.3.0 where Dominating BlowDominating BlowAttack, Minion, Duration, Melee, Strike
Mana Cost: 8
Cast Time: 1.00 sec
Effectiveness of Added Damage: (165%-190%)Requires Level 28Attacks enemies with a melee strike, applying a debuff for a short duration. If a non-unique enemy dies while affected by the debuff, the enemy's corpse will be consumed and a Sentinel of Dominance with the same rarity, prefix and suffix modifiers will be summoned for a longer secondary duration.Per 1% Quality:
Minions deal 1% increased DamageDeals (165-190)% of Base Attack Damage
Base duration is 1 seconds
Maximum 9 Summoned Normal Sentinels of Dominance
Maximum 3 Summoned Magic Sentinels of Dominance
Maximum 1 Summoned Rare Sentinel of Dominance
Base secondary duration is 20 seconds
25% Chance to Summon a Normal Sentinel of Dominance when you Hit a Unique Monster
+(0-2) to Melee Strike RangePlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. wasn't classed as a melee skill.
- Fixed a bug where the party leader's default loot allocation mode would overwrite the party's loot mode when he/she changed area.
- Fixed a bug where people on the Australian gateway couldn't see upcoming PvP events.
- Fixed a bug where stash tab highlighting didn't support spaces properly.
- Fixed a visual bug where allocating some of the new hybrid attribute skills on the Passive Skill Tree wouldn't update the amount of attributes you need to use your disabled gear.
- Fixed a Tormented Spirits spawning issue.
- Fixed an instance server crash.
- Chris (December 13, 2014). "Patch 1.3.0b". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved December 13, 2014.