July 4, 2014
July 16, 2014
July 23, 2014
- We've added some new cosmetic microtransactions: Vampiric Body ArmourVampiric Body ArmourBody Armour SkinChanges the appearance of any equipped body armour to the Vampiric body armour. Skin, Vampiric HelmetVampiric HelmetHelmet SkinChanges the appearance of any equipped helmet to the Vampiric helmet. Skin, Vampiric BootsVampiric BootsBoots SkinChanges the appearance of any equipped boots to the Vampiric boots. Skin and Vampiric GlovesVampiric GlovesGloves SkinChanges the appearance of any equipped gloves to the Vampiric gloves. Skin, Badge of AnguishBadge of AnguishShield SkinChanges the appearance of any equipped shield to the Badge of Anguish. Shield Skin and Badge of MirthBadge of MirthShield SkinChanges the appearance of any equipped shield to the Badge of Mirth. Shield Skin. There's also a bundle that contains all four Vampiric skins.
- We have prevented league and map mods from being displayed in towns. This is to prevent confusion in leagues that change mods over time while old towns are still open.
- Fixed a bug where minions dominated by Dominating BlowDominating BlowAttack, Minion, Duration, Melee, Strike
Mana Cost: 8
Cast Time: 1.00 sec
Damage Effectiveness: (165%-190%)Requires Level 28Attacks enemies with a melee strike, applying a debuff for a short duration. If a non-unique enemy dies while affected by the debuff, the enemy's corpse will be consumed and a Sentinel of Dominance with the same rarity, prefix and suffix modifiers will be summoned for a longer secondary duration.Per 1% Quality:
Minions deal 1% increased DamageDeals (165-190)% of Base Damage
Base duration is 1 seconds
Maximum 9 Summoned Normal Sentinels of Dominance
Maximum 3 Summoned Magic Sentinels of Dominance
Maximum 1 Summoned Rare Sentinel of Dominance
Base secondary duration is 20 seconds
10% Chance to Summon a Normal Sentinel of Dominance when you Hit a Unique Monster
+(0-2) to Melee rangePlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. did not have their spells echoed by the Spell Echo SupportSpell Echo SupportSpell, Support
Mana Multiplier: 140%Requires Level 38Supports spell skills, making them repeat when cast. Cannot support Vaal skills, totem skills, channelling skills, triggered skills, instant skills, or skills which reserve mana.Per 1% Quality:
Supported Skills deal 0.5% increased Spell DamageSupported Skills Repeat an additional time
Supported Skills have (51-70)% more Cast Speed
Supported Skills deal 10% less DamageThis is a Support Gem. It does not grant a bonus to your character, but to skills in sockets connected to it. Place into an item socket connected to a socket containing the Active Skill Gem you wish to augment. Right click to remove from a socket. support.
- Fixed a bug where the 40% quality total recipe was treated as higher priority than the single 20% quality item recipe.
- Fixed a bug where occasionally Fairgraves, Neverdying never dies.
- Fixed a bug where Dominating Blow minions persisted past the character's death when the player opted to return to a checkpoint.
- Fixed a bug with the interaction of the death of Shield Crabs and the PyrePyre
Sapphire RingRequires Level 11+(20-30)% to Cold Resistance+(25-35)% to Fire Resistance
(60-80)% increased Burning Damage
40% of Cold Damage Converted to Fire Damage
10% increased Light Radius
Ignited Enemies you hit are destroyed on KillLet winter come. It will only make my fire burn brighter. unique ring.
- Qarl (July 16, 2014). "1.1.5c Patch Notes". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved July 16, 2014.