April 30, 2014
May 8, 2014
May 29, 2014
- The following fixes will apply when you enter a new area:
- Fixed a bug where Vaal ReaveVaal ReaveVaal, Attack, AoE, Melee
Souls Per Use: 35 (N) /
Can Store 2 Use(s)
Soul Gain Prevention: 4.000 sec
Cast Time: 1.00 sec
Attack Speed: 250% of BaseRequires Level 12Repeatedly attacks a large area in different directions. Each Vaal Reave that hits an enemy grants stages, which you will begin to lose after a short period without hitting anything. Only works with Daggers, Claws, and One-Handed Swords.Per 1% Quality:
0.5% increased Attack SpeedDeals (100-122.8)% of Base Attack Damage
50% more Area of Effect for each stage
Can't be Evaded
+(0-2) to radius
CorruptedPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. was not correctly identified as a Vaal Gem in some circumstances, such as recipes. The recipes affected won't update on town instances that were created before the hotfix.
- The following fixes will apply when you restart and update the client:
- Fixed a bug where Vaal Reave was not correctly identified as a Vaal Gem in some circumstances, such as recipes. On the client this will show as having the correct tags.
- Fixed a bug where Vaal Auras showed Skill Duration instead of Buff Duration.
- Fixed a minor bug where when swapping a skill bar slot from one disabled skill to another skill that is disabled for a different reason, the popup text saying why it was disabled would not change, and would thus be incorrect.
This patch was deployed as a hotfix with no downtime.
- Qarl (May 8, 2014). "1.1.3b Patch Notes (Hotfix)". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved May 8, 2014.