March 11, 2014
March 14, 2014
March 18, 2014
Atziri's Influence Grows Stronger
Piece by piece, Wraeclast bows to its new monarch. The lovely Atziri, Queen of Sacrifice. As Wraeclast bleeds, Atziri's thirst only grows.
- Added a new corrupted Skill Gem - Vaal Summon SkeletonsVaal Summon SkeletonsVaal, Spell, Minion, Duration
Souls Per Use: 50 (N) /
Can Store 1 Use(s)
Soul Gain Prevention: 10.000 sec
Cast Time: 0.80 secRequires Level 10Summons an army of skeletal warriors, archers and mages, led by a powerful general.Per 1% Quality:
Minions deal 1% increased DamageSummons (14-21) Skeleton Warriors
Summons (2-9) Skeleton Archers
Summons 1 Skeleton General
Can summon up to (17-36) Skeletons at a time
Base duration is 20 seconds
Summons (0-5) Skeleton Mages
CorruptedPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket.: Summons an army of skeletal warriors, archers and mages, led by a powerful general.
- Added a new corrupted Skill Gem - Vaal Glacial HammerVaal Glacial HammerVaal, Attack, Melee, Strike, Duration, AoE, Cold
Souls Per Use: 15 (N) /
Can Store 3 Use(s)
Soul Gain Prevention: 4.000 sec
Cast Time: 1.00 sec
Damage Effectiveness: (155%-200%)Hits enemies, converting some of your physical damage to cold damage. It traps enemies with you in a circle of ice so that they can't escape. Requires a Mace or Staff.Per 1% Quality:
2% increased Chill Duration on enemies
1% increased Freeze Duration on enemiesDeals (155-200)% of Base Damage
60% of Physical Damage Converted to Cold Damage
25% chance to Freeze enemies
35% increased Chill Duration on enemies
Base duration is (3.4-4.35) seconds
Adds (2-75) to (3-113) Cold Damage against Chilled Enemies
(10-29)% increased Effect of Chill
Freezes enemies as though dealing (200-390)% more Damage
Can't be Evaded
Modifiers to Skill Effect Duration also apply to this Skill's Soul Gain Prevention
CorruptedPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket.: Hits the enemy, converting some of your physical damage to cold damage. It traps the enemy with you in a circle of ice so that it can't escape.
- Vaal OrbsVaal OrbStack Size: 10Corrupts an item, modifying it unpredictablyRight click this item then left click an item to corrupt it. Corrupted items cannot be modified again.
Shift click to unstack. can now generate more corrupted implicit mods than before.
- Players are now 20% more likely to encounter a Corrupted Secret Area.
- Rarer Vaal Fragments are now more likely to drop.
- Added two new Unique items, both designed by our supporters.
- Added two new cosmetic microtransactions: Guardian Mask Helmet Skin and Arctic Ice Nova Spell Effect.
- Added two new achievements: Vaal Gemling (have a Vaal gem reach level 20) and Full Spectrum (corrupt an item to have a white socket).
- Added a new vendor recipe.
- Added a new Map Mod - Anarchic: Map contains two extra Rogue Exiles.
- When a player is slain in the Sarn Arena, the kill is now announced locally with both character names shown.
- Improved zombie dismemberment.
- More Invasion bosses have distinct visual indicators.
- Substantially rebalanced Invasion bosses, including changing their abilities. Many of the more extreme ones are now easier and some of the weaker ones are harder. We've changed the behaviour of bosses that used to be able to kill you before you saw them. Some Corrupted Secret Area bosses were updated in this process also.
- Increased the quantity and rarity of items dropped from Corrupted Secret Area and Invasion bosses.
- Invasion bosses which are harder than average now drop increased rewards in higher difficulties based on their level of challenge.
- Fixed a problem where FlameblastFlameblastSpell, AoE, Fire, Channelling
Mana Cost: (4-7)
Cast Time: 0.20 sec
Critical Strike Chance: 5.00%
Damage Effectiveness: 60%Requires Level 28Channels to build up a large explosion, which is released when you stop using the skill. The longer you channel, the larger the area of effect and damage of the explosion, up to 10 stages.Per 1% Quality:
1% increased DamageDeals (31-280) to (46-419) Fire Damage
110% more Spell Damage for each stage
90% more Damage with Ailments for each stage
+5% chance to Ignite for each StagePlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. was accidentally buffed heavily in 1.1.0. Based on feedback on the insane version, we then buffed the pre-1.1.0 version by 48% on purpose in this patch.
- If you use a skill that causes a projectile spiral (like Vaal FireballVaal FireballVaal, Projectile, Spell, AoE, Fire
Souls Per Use: 30 (N) /
Can Store 1 Use(s)
Soul Gain Prevention: 5.000 sec
Cast Time: 0.75 sec
Critical Strike Chance: 6.00%
Damage Effectiveness: 180%Launches a series of fireballs in all directions around the caster.Per 1% Quality:
0.5% chance to Ignite enemiesDeals (9-1095) to (14-1643) Fire Damage
Fires 0 Projectile
(20-39)% chance to Ignite enemies
(50-88)% more Damage with Ignite
+(0-4) to radius
CorruptedPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket.) from inside an enemy, then only the first projectile can collide with the enemy now.
- Increased the quantity bonus on the of Fracturing Map mod from 21% to 27% and reduced the chance of this mod spawning.
- Fixed a bug where monsters could spawn on small islands in the rivers inside caves.
- Fixed a bug where Orbs of ChanceOrb of ChanceStack Size: 20Upgrades a normal item to a random rarityRight click this item then left click a normal item to apply it.
Shift click to unstack. would be consumed without effect when used on Map Fragments.
- Fixed a bug related to Blood Elementals playing the emerge animation at the wrong time.
- Fixed a bug where the Imperial Gardens occasionally generated in an incompletable state.
- Fixed a bug where a player was able to walk to the edge of a level.
- Corrected the name of the Life and Mana node in the Witch starting area of the passive tree.
- Fixed a bug where it was possible for monsters to become stuck in the Neglected Cellar.
- Fixed a problem where Vaal Vessels in the Vaults of Atziri could drop items that were impossible to pick up.
- Removed an unfinished skill from an Invasion boss.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the Corrupted Secret Area attached to the Southern Forest to be inaccessible.
- Fixed a bug where monsters could spawn in bad locations in the Docks.
- Fixed a bug where the Strongbox mod that drops additional magic or rare items would have no effect on Maps.
- Fixed a bug that could cause monsters spawned by the Strongbox stream-of-monsters mod to behave strangely.
- Fixed a bug where Jeweller's OrbsJeweller's OrbStack Size: 20Reforges the number of sockets on an itemRight click this item then left click a socketed item to apply it. The item's quality increases the chances of obtaining more sockets.
Shift click to unstack. would not prevent you rerolling an item that had more sockets than it naturally could have at that itemlevel, due to dropping from a Strongbox with the increased sockets mod.
- Chris (March 13, 2014). "1.1.1 Patch Notes". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved March 14, 2014.