March 6, 2014
March 10, 2014
March 11, 2014
The following fixes will apply when you enter a new area:
- Reduced the damage of Searing BondSearing BondSpell, Totem, Fire
Mana Cost: (18-51)
Cast Time: 1.00 secRequires Level 12Summons a totem that casts a beam of fire at you and each other totem you control, dealing burning damage to enemies caught in the beam. Enemies near either end of a beam also suffer burning damage.Per 1% Quality:
1% increased totem lifeTotem lasts 8 seconds
Deals (23.6-1755.6) Base Fire Damage per second
+1 to maximum number of Summoned Totems
Modifiers to Spell Damage apply to this Skill's Damage Over Time effectPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. (by 28% at gem level 1, tapering to no change at gem level 20). Because most support gems don't affect Searing Bond, it's still quite powerful, especially when socketed in items that grant additional gem levels.
- Reduced the number of Maps dropped from Cartographer's Strongboxes.
- Ossecati, Boneshaper now spawns skeletons on himself rather than on the player.
- Konu, Maker of Wind no longer leeches life.
- Fixed a bug where The Bolt Juggler would set Ice NovaIce NovaSpell, AoE, Cold, Nova
Mana Cost: (8-23)
Cast Time: 0.70 sec
Critical Strike Chance: 6.00%
Effectiveness of Added Damage: 120%Requires Level 12A chilling circle of ice expands from the caster. If the caster targets near their Frostbolt projectiles, it will expand from a number of those projectiles instead. If this skill would repeat when cast this way, it will instead expand again from the same projectiles after a short delay.Per 1% Quality:
0.5% increased Area of EffectDeals (18-518) to (26-762) Cold Damage
Can expand from up to 2 Frostbolt Projectiles
Adds (3-79) to (4-116) Cold Damage against Chilled Enemies
20% less Area of Effect when Cast on Frostbolt
+(0-4) to radiusPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. traps when no players were nearby.
- Reduced the spike damage potential for Spinesnap and Kamaq, Soilmaker.
- Fixed two instance crashes.
- Chris (March 10, 2014). "1.1.0e Patch Notes (hotfix)". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved March 10, 2014.