March 6, 2014
March 6, 2014
March 10, 2014
- You can now see your body armour while wearing The Bringer of RainThe Bringer of Rain
Nightmare BascinetQuality: +20%
Evasion: (745-978)Requires Level 67, 62 Str, 85 DexSocketed Gems are Supported by Level 18 Melee Physical Damage
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 18 Faster Attacks
Socketed Gems are supported by Level 18 Blind
6% Chance to Block Attack Damage
Adds 20 to 30 Physical Damage to Attacks
(200-300)% increased Armour and Evasion
+(200-220) to maximum Life
20% chance to gain an Endurance Charge when you Block
Can't use Chest armour
Extra gore"What lies beneath your feet?!"
"Sacred ground, watered with tears of blood!". This includes cosmetic microtransactions such as Wings and the Seraph Armour skin.
- Added descriptions for Ambush and Invasion leagues that appear where map properties are shown.
- Made further improvements to the spawning of Strongboxes in narrow areas like caves.
- Vaal Skill soul counts were initially balanced for Merciless difficulty, where there are more monsters. We want them to be easier to use in Normal and Cruel difficulty. We have halved the number of souls required for each skill. In Cruel difficulty, skills require 50% more souls to uses. In Merciless difficulty, they require 100% more (which is the same as before the patch).
- Corrected the properties displayed on Shivershell so that his Vaal Detonate DeadVaal Detonate DeadVaal, Spell, AoE, Fire
Souls Per Use: 30 (N) /
Can Store 1 Use(s)
Soul Gain Prevention: 8.000 sec
Cast Time: 0.60 sec
Critical Strike Chance: 5.00%
Effectiveness of Added Damage: 200%Requires Level 4Targets a corpse, and deals spell damage to enemies around the corpse, as well as causing the corpse to explode, dealing fire damage. The explosion is not affected by modifiers to spell damage and cannot be reflected. This will continue to target other corpses in the area, with an increasing delay between each one, until it runs out of corpses or has destroyed 22 corpses.Per 1% Quality:
1% increased Area DamageExplosion deals base Fire Damage equal to 9% of the corpse's Maximum Life
Deals (23-1395) to (33-2092) Fire Damage
+(0-4) to radius
CorruptedPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. is documented.
- Rebalanced damage of Tailsinger's Frost WallFrost WallSpell, Duration, Cold
Mana Cost: (9-33)
Can Store 3 Use(s)
Cooldown Time: 3.00 sec
Cast Time: 0.50 secRequires Level 4Creates a wall of ice which holds back enemies. Targets under the wall are damaged and pushed back.Per 1% Quality:
1% increased Skill Effect DurationBase duration is (3-4.9) seconds
0.15 seconds between appearance of Wall sections
Wall will be (28-56) units long
Deals (8-462) to (12-693) Cold DamagePlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket.. It's now lower at low levels and higher and high levels.
- Reduced Bladeback Guardian's Flame Nova damage at early levels.
- Halved the spawn rate of Gemcutter's Strongboxes in the Ambush league.
- Corrected a passive skill in the Marauder armour section which incorrectly had an additional 6% life.
- Fixed a bug where alternate gem effect microtransactions would be destroyed if you corrupted the gem to a Vaal version. If this happened to you, please contact email@example.com to have the effect restored. They can see if you actually lost one, by the way.
- Fixed some problems with trap targeting. If a trap hits the targeted monster, it will now fall to the ground and explode immediately.
- Fixed a bug where your Animated Guardian could return from the dead during a PvP match.
- Fixed a bug where spirals (as used by some Vaal skills) didn't work with multiple projectiles.
- Fixed a bug in the Crypt Level 2 that could cause no boss room to spawn.
- Fixed a problem that would allow a 0% quality gem to reach 23% quality with one Vaal OrbVaal OrbStack Size: 10Corrupts an item, modifying it unpredictablyRight click this item then left click an item to corrupt it. Corrupted items cannot be modified again.
Shift click to unstack..
- Fixed a bug where the Vaal Vessel would not drop items in some situations.
- Fixed a bug where no monster corpses would spawn in PvP areas in the Invasion league.
- Fixed a bug where monster packs in the Ancient Pyramid would have more than one totem in the Invasion league.
- Fixed another crash related to loading fonts.
- Fixed an instance crash that can occur in the Apex of Sacrifice and the Dominus fight.
- Chris (March 6, 2014). "1.1.0d Patch Notes". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved March 7, 2014.