Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
December 5, 2013
December 10, 2013
December 11, 2013
- Added a new Dexterity Skill - BarrageBarrageAttack, Projectile, Bow
Mana Cost: (7-11)
Effectiveness of Added Damage: (40%-48%)Requires Level 12After a short preparation time, you attack repeatedly with a ranged weapon. These attacks have a small randomised spread. Only works with Bows and Wands.Per 1% Quality:
0.5% increased Projectile DamageDeals (40-47.6)% of Base Damage
Fires 4 additional ProjectilesPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket.: After a short preparation time, you attack repeatedly with a ranged weapon. These attacks have a small randomised spread. Only works with Bows and Wands.
- Barrage is first available to the Duelist, Ranger, Shadow and Witch from the "The Caged Brute" quest in Normal difficulty.
- Added a new Dexterity Support Gem - Vicious Projectiles SupportVicious Projectiles SupportProjectile, Attack, Physical, Chaos, Support
Mana Multiplier: 120%Requires Level 18Supports projectile attack skills.Per 1% Quality:
Supported Skills deal 0.5% increased Physical DamageSupported Skills deal (30-49)% more Physical Projectile Attack Damage
Supported Skills have 10% less Projectile Attack Speed
Supported Skills deal (30-49)% more Physical Damage over Time
Supported Skills deal (30-49)% more Chaos Damage over TimeThis is a Support Gem. It does not grant a bonus to your character, but to skills in sockets connected to it. Place into an item socket connected to a socket containing the Active Skill Gem you wish to augment. Right click to remove from a socket..
- Projectile Physical Attack Damage is available to the Shadow, Ranger, Duelist, Witch and Scion from the "The Siren's Cadence" quest in Cruel difficulty.
- Added four new Unique items, three of which were designed by our supporters.
- Added two new cosmetic microtransactions: Infernal Fox Pet and Infernal Skull Helmet Skin.
- Added two new achievements: Beginner's Luck and Full Clear: Dread Thicket.
- Added three new Vendor Recipes.
- The Blacksmith's (Dunes and Spider Forest Maps) Leap SlamLeap SlamAttack, AoE, Movement, Travel, Melee
Mana Cost: 10
Cast Time: 1.40 secRequires Level 10Jump into the air, damaging and knocking back enemies with your weapon where you land. Enemies you would land on are pushed out of the way. Requires an axe, mace, sword or staff. Cannot be supported by Multistrike.Per 1% Quality:
1% increased Stun Duration on enemiesDeals (100-120)% of Base Damage
+0.55 seconds to Attack Time
(20-39)% increased Stun Duration against Enemies that are on Full Life
Damaging Hits always Stun Enemies that are on Full LifePlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. has been given a cooldown and a new triggered effect has been added to it.
- Shock and Horror, the boss of the Torture Chamber, has had her ArcArcSpell, Chaining, Lightning
Mana Cost: (8-23)
Cast Time: 0.70 sec
Critical Strike Chance: 5.00%
Effectiveness of Added Damage: 80%Requires Level 12An arc of lightning stretches from the caster to a targeted enemy and chains on to other nearby enemies. Each time the main beam chains it will also chain to a second enemy, but that secondary arc cannot chain further.Per 1% Quality:
0.5% chance to Shock enemiesDeals (6-133) to (33-754) Lightning Damage
10% chance to Shock enemies
Chains +(4-7) Times
(10-29)% increased Effect of Shock
15% more Damage for each remaining ChainPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. skill replaced with a new skill.
- The drop down stash tab list now shows the colours of the tabs.
- All slashing impact sounds have been replaced.
- Added a new category of sounds for bow impacts.
- Video adapters with the same display name are now distinguishable in the options panel by an added adapter number.
- Added a new buff icon for the Proximity Shield effect.
- Pressing "tab" on the login screen now changes between Email, Password and Gateway, for non-Steam users.
- Effects and/or 3D art have been added for the following items: Demigod's TouchDemigod's Touch
Golden BracersQuality: +20%Requires Level 12+(20-30) to maximum Life(10-16)% increased Attack Speed
(6-10)% increased Cast SpeedThough the battle has been long,
Victory is at hand., Lioneye's GlareLioneye's Glare
Physical Damage: (67.5-91.45)–(264.6-324.5)
Critical Strike Chance: 5.00%
Attacks per Second: (1.59-1.74)
Weapon Range: 120Requires Level 66, 212 Dex(20-24)% increased Elemental Damage with Attack Skills(150-175)% increased Physical Damage
Adds (6-12) to (20-32) Physical Damage
(10-20)% increased Attack Speed
+(80-100) to maximum Mana
Hits can't be Evaded
Far Shot"See without doubt, slay without hesitation."
- Marceus Lioneye of Sarn, Geofri's BaptismGeofri's Baptism
Brass MaulTwo Hand Mace
Physical Damage: 108.8–163.2
Elemental Damage: 11–23
Critical Strike Chance: 5.00%
Attacks per Second: 1.20
Weapon Range: 13Requires Level 27, 92 Str30% increased Stun Duration on Enemies200% increased Physical Damage
Adds 11 to 23 Cold Damage
(10-20)% increased Stun Duration on Enemies
Never deal Critical Strikes"One quick tap is all the persuasion you'll need."
- Archbishop Geofri of Phrecia Cathedral, Taryn's ShiverTaryn's Shiver
Physical Damage: 73.2–151.2
Critical Strike Chance: 6.50%
Attacks per Second: 1.25
Weapon Range: 13Requires Level 64, 113 Str, 113 Int+20% Chance to Block Attack Damage while wielding a Staff+2 to Level of Socketed Cold Gems
(50-60)% increased Spell Damage
(40-50)% increased Cold Damage
(10-20)% increased Cast Speed
8% chance to Freeze
Enemies Frozen by you take 20% increased DamageShed by the winged beast of night,
A scaly frost-encrusted thorn.
All who feel its wintry light
Shiver in pain at the frozen dawn., Rise of the PhoenixRise of the Phoenix
Mosaic Kite ShieldQuality: +20%
Chance to Block: 24%
Energy Shield: (56-61)
Movement Speed: -3%Requires Level 65, 85 Str, 85 Int+8% to all Elemental Resistances(80-100)% increased Armour and Energy Shield
+(40-60) to maximum Life
(15-20) Life Regenerated per second
+5% to maximum Fire Resistance
+(20-25)% to Fire Resistance
+25% to Fire Resistance while on Low Life
10% increased Movement Speed when on Low Life
Cannot be Ignited while on Low LifeMy bearer shall be guarded by flame,
for I am the phoenix, forever radiant in glory., Matua TupunaMatua Tupuna
Tarnished Spirit ShieldQuality: +20%
Chance to Block: 24%
Energy Shield: (32-40)
Movement Speed: -3%Requires Level 23, 60 Int(5-10)% increased Spell Damage+2 to Level of Socketed Minion Gems
+(15-25) to maximum Mana
(40-80)% increased Energy Shield
10% increased Effect of Auras on you
10% increased Effect of Auras on your Minions
Spreads Tar when you take a Critical Strike
Tar lasts 4.5 seconds (Hidden)
When hit by a Critical Strike, creates patches of Tar reducing Movement Speed by 50% (Hidden)You carried me through life,
The least I can do is carry you through death., Atziri's MirrorAtziri's Mirror
Golden BucklerQuality: +20%
Chance to Block: 25%
Movement Speed: -3%Requires Level 54, 130 Dex6% increased Movement Speed+(40-60) to Intelligence
(180-200)% increased Evasion Rating
+(20-30)% to all Elemental Resistances
50% reduced Duration of Curses on you
+10% Chance to Block Attack Damage while not Cursed
+20% Chance to Block Spell Damage while Cursed"As long as I see death in my mirror, so will Wraeclast."
- Atziri, Queen of the Vaal and the alternate art Storm CloudStorm Cloud
Physical Damage: 7.2–30
Elemental Damage: 1–85
Critical Strike Chance: 6.00%
Attacks per Second: (1.77-1.95)
Weapon Range: 120Requires Level 9, 38 DexNo Physical Damage
Adds 1 to 85 Lightning Damage
(36-50)% increased Attack SpeedCenturies of development in steel armoursmithing
turned the armies of the Eternal Empire
into very effective lightning rods..
- Kuduku has been restored to its correct art.
- Talking to Lady Dialla on top of the Sceptre of God now gives the waypoint to the next difficulty.
- Continued to incrementally improve the sound, art, effects and environments.
- Viper StrikeViper StrikeAttack, Duration, Melee, Strike, Chaos
Mana Cost: 5
Effectiveness of Added Damage: (80%-130%)Hits enemies, adding some of your physical damage as chaos damage and inflicting poison which will be affected by modifiers to skill duration. Requires a claw, dagger or sword.Per 1% Quality:
0.5% increased Attack Speed
0.5% increased Poison DurationDeals (80-130)% of Base Damage
50% of Physical Damage Converted to Chaos Damage
60% chance to Poison on Hit
Base duration is 4 seconds
(5-169) to (7-254) Added Attack Chaos Damage
+(0-2) to Melee rangePlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket.: Damage progression has been increased. It is now around 15% better at level 15 than it was in 1.0.2.
- Poison ArrowCaustic ArrowAttack, Projectile, AoE, Duration, Chaos, Bow
Mana Cost: (6-10)
Effectiveness of Added Damage: (55%-64%)
Projectile Speed: 3260Fires an arrow which deals chaos damage in an area on impact, and spreads caustic ground. Enemies standing on the caustic ground take chaos damage over time.Per 1% Quality:
0.5% increased Area of EffectDeals (55-64.4)% of Base Damage
Base duration is 2 seconds
Deals (7-1714.8) Base Chaos Damage per second
60% of Physical Damage Converted to Chaos Damage
Modifiers to Projectile Damage apply to this Skill's Damage Over Time effect
+(0-3) to radiusPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket.: Damage progression has been increased. It is now around 15% better at level 15 than it was in 1.0.2.
- New groups of passives have been added for Chaos Damage and Damage over Time.
- The move speed and attack speed groups to the right side of the Scion have been merged. The weaker Movement speed nodes were removed, with the 3% movespeed nodes increased to 4%.
- Added two new map mods: "of Power" and "of Endurance". These give Endurance and Power charges respectively every 20 seconds.
- The map mod Enraged has been changed to a suffix - "of Frenzy"
- The "of Frenzy" map mod now triggers every 20 seconds instead of every 30.
- The five of a kind recipe has been moved up to just below the same names recipe in priority.
- Righteous FireRighteous FireSpell, AoE, Fire
Can Store 1 Use(s)
Cooldown Time: 0.30 sec
Cast Time: 0.00 secRequires Level 16Engulfs you in magical fire that rapidly burns you and nearby enemies. Your spell damage is substantially increased while under this effect. The effect ends when you have 1 life remaining.Per 1% Quality:
1% increased Spell DamageGrants (20-39)% more Spell Damage
Enemies Burn for 40% of your maximum Life per second as Fire Damage
You Burn for 90% of your maximum Life per second as Fire Damage
Enemies Burn for 40% of your maximum Energy Shield per second as Fire Damage
You Burn for 70% of your maximum Energy Shield per second as Fire Damage
+(0-5) to radiusPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. Totems will damage enemies based on their own life and ES, not their caster's life and ES.
- Spiders have been made invulnerable when climbing into areas from scenery.
- Fixed an instance crash with Molten ShellMolten ShellSpell, AoE, Duration, Fire, Physical, Guard
Mana Cost: (8-12)
Can Store 1 Use(s)
Cooldown Time: 4.00 sec
Cast Time: 0.00 secRequires Level 4Applies a buff that adds to your armour, and can take some of the damage from hits for you before being depleted. When the buff expires or is depleted, the skill deals reflected damage to enemies around you based on the total damage that was taken from the buff. Shares a cooldown with other Guard skills.Per 1% Quality:
1% increased Skill Effect Duration(50-858) additional Armour
75% of Damage from Hits is taken from the Buff before your Life or Energy Shield
Buff can take Damage equal to 20% of your Armour, up to a maximum of 10000
Reflects (100-3000)% of Damage taken from Buff as Fire Damage when Buff expires or is depleted
This Skill's Cooldown does not recover during its effectPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. when linked with Cast when Damage Taken.
- Fixed a bug where the alt-hover that shows item level would not work in the chat window.
- Fixed a bug where you can hear other people move items around in a Guild Stash Tab that you have closed.
- Fixed a bug where screenshots could not be taken in the Escape menu or when a confirmation window was showing.
- Fixed a bug where you couldn't take screenshots with various text boxes selected.
- Fixed a bug where Tempest ShieldTempest ShieldSpell, Lightning, Chaining, Duration
Mana Cost: (7-16)
Cast Time: 0.25 sec
Critical Strike Chance: 6.00%
Effectiveness of Added Damage: 60%Requires Level 16Enchants your shield with the power of storms, which lashes out to deal arcing lightning damage to attackers when you block them. Blocking refreshes the duration of Tempest Shield.Per 1% Quality:
1% increased Lightning DamageDeals (24-284) to (36-426) Lightning Damage
+3% Chance to Block Attack Damage while holding a Shield
Chains +1 Times
Base duration is 12 seconds
+3% Chance to Block Spell Damage while holding a ShieldPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. could be activated with no reservation cost.
- Fixed a bug where you could sometimes not select different graphics adapters in the options.
- Fixed a bug where the visual display of a monster's resistances did not update if this status changed while you were hovering over it.
- Fixed a bug where the the wrong flask could be used if you moved the mouse with the button down.
- Fixed bugs with some non-US keyboard configurations not being bindable.
- Fixed audio problems with the Seraph Spectral Throw Effect and the Conqueror's Campaign Portal Effect.
- Fixed a bug where microtransactions would not show up on items linked in chat.
- Fixed a dupe method involving the Mirror of KalandraMirror of KalandraStack Size: 10Creates a mirrored copy of an itemRight click this item then left click an equipable non-unique item to apply it. Mirrored copies cannot be modified.
Shift click to unstack.. It no longer also duplicates an item that was skin transfered into the target item.
- Qarl (December 10, 2013). "1.0.3 Patch Notes". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved December 10, 2013.