A system has been added that will automatically add divination cards and other items to the item acquisition sections where appropriate. Entries added by this system will be shown as automatic in the item acquisition section.
Some pages will need to be updated to include
upgraded_from_disabled=true if they are not eligible for the system.
Some further details on what needs to be done can be found on Path of Exile Wiki:To-do list/Automatic upgraded from and issues can be posted on the talk page.
December 3, 2013
December 5, 2013
December 10, 2013
- Fixed an issue with some Maps where teleport doors would fail to also teleport a player's minions.
- Fixed some issues with audio popping and errors.
- Fixed some potential blocked layouts in the Gardens map.
- Fixed issues with interactions of Soul Conduit and Undying Incinerators.
- Fixed Curse On Hit SupportCurse On Hit SupportCurse, Trigger, Support
Icon: &Requires Level 38Must support both a skill that hits enemies, and a curse skill to work. The curse will be applied when enemies are hit by the other skill. Cannot support totems, traps, or mines. Minions cannot apply curses this way.Per 1% Quality:
0.5% increased Effect of Supported CursesSupported Skills apply supported Curses on Hit
Supported Skills have (50-12)% reduced Curse Duration
You cannot Cast Supported CursesThis is a Support Gem. It does not grant a bonus to your character, but to skills in sockets connected to it. Place into an item socket connected to a socket containing the Active Skill Gem you wish to augment. Right click to remove from a socket. incorrectly changing skills to display average damage instead of damage per second on the skill bar info.
- Qarl (December 4, 2013). "1.0.2c Patch Notes". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved December 5, 2013.