December 3, 2013
December 5, 2013
December 10, 2013
- Fixed an issue with some Maps where teleport doors would fail to also teleport a player's minions.
- Fixed some issues with audio popping and errors.
- Fixed some potential blocked layouts in the Gardens map.
- Fixed issues with interactions of Soul Conduit and Undying Incinerators.
- Fixed Curse On Hit SupportCurse On Hit SupportCurse, Trigger, Support
Icon: &Requires Level 38Must support both a skill that hits enemies, and a curse skill to work. The curse will be applied when enemies are hit by the other skill. Cannot support totems, traps, or mines. Minions cannot apply curses this way.Per 1% Quality:
0.5% increased Effect of Supported CursesSupported Skills apply supported Curses on Hit
Supported Skills have (50-12)% reduced Curse Duration
You cannot Cast Supported CursesThis is a Support Gem. It does not grant a bonus to your character, but to skills in sockets connected to it. Place into an item socket connected to a socket containing the Active Skill Gem you wish to augment. Right click to remove from a socket. incorrectly changing skills to display average damage instead of damage per second on the skill bar info.
- Qarl (December 4, 2013). "1.0.2c Patch Notes". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved December 5, 2013.