Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
May 10, 2012
May 11, 2012
May 11, 2012
These are the official patch notes for version 0.9.9d released by Grinding Gear Games.
- Revamped the user interface for levelling gems up. Now, when they're close to the end of a level, they will appear on the right side of the play area, indicating their progress. Once they can be levelled up to the next level, a button will appear. If you want to leave the gem at its current level, you can dismiss this permanently by right clicking on the button. Equipped gems can still be levelled up from the inventory screen.
- The page up/down keys now control the zoom level as well. These can be rebound. You can now disable mousewheel zoom in the UI options.
- Double StrikeDouble StrikeAttack, Melee, Strike, Physical
Mana Cost: 5
Effectiveness of Added Damage: (91%-112%)Performs two fast strikes with a melee weapon.Per 1% Quality:
0.5% increased Attack SpeedDeals (91.3-112)% of Base Damage
Adds (3-113) to (5-169) Physical Damage against Bleeding Enemies
25% chance to cause Bleeding
+(0-2) to Melee rangePlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. has been rebalanced so that the starting level is now level 1 and it is available as the Shadow's initial gem received in the Twilight Strand. It is now pure dexterity.
- Increased the monster density in the Twilight Strand.
- Rejuvenation totemsRejuvenation TotemTotem, Aura, Spell, AoE
Mana Cost: (9-32)
Cast Time: 0.60 secRequires Level 4Summons a totem that has an aura which regenerates life for you and your nearby allies.Per 1% Quality:
3% increased Aura Area of EffectSummons a Totem which uses the Supported Skill
Totem lasts 8 seconds
(6.3-162.2) Life regenerated per secondPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. now do not affect themselves.
- Exploding Spawn can now no longer be magic/rare.
- Fixed some problems with the chat box. It now replaces the channel symbol if you start to type a /command.
- Fixed a bug where monsters using Flicker StrikeFlicker StrikeAttack, Melee, Strike, Movement, Duration
Mana Cost: 10
Can Store 1 Use(s)
Cooldown Time: 2.00 sec
Effectiveness of Added Damage: (142%-168%)Requires Level 10Teleports the character to a nearby monster and attacks with a melee weapon. If no specific monster is targeted, one is picked at random. Grants a buff that increases movement speed for a duration. The cooldown can be bypassed by expending a Frenzy Charge.Per 1% Quality:
0.25% chance to gain a Frenzy Charge on HitDeals (142.2-168)% of Base Damage
10% increased Attack Speed per Frenzy Charge
15% chance to gain a Frenzy Charge on Hit
Buff grants 20% increased Movement SpeedPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. would cause the camera to act wrong if zoomed in.
- Fixed a bug where Righteous FireRighteous FireSpell, AoE, Fire
Can Store 1 Use(s)
Cooldown Time: 0.30 sec
Cast Time: 0.00 secRequires Level 16Engulfs you in magical fire that rapidly burns you and nearby enemies. Your spell damage is substantially increased while under this effect. The effect ends when you have 1 life remaining.Per 1% Quality:
1% increased Spell DamageGrants (20-39)% more Spell Damage
Enemies Burn for 40% of your maximum Life per second as Fire Damage
You Burn for 90% of your maximum Life per second as Fire Damage
Enemies Burn for 40% of your maximum Energy Shield per second as Fire Damage
You Burn for 70% of your maximum Energy Shield per second as Fire Damage
+(0-5) to radiusPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket.'s spell damage increase didn't work.
- Fixed a recently introduced bug where you'd get the waypoint for an area by merely entering it.
- Fixed a bug where Oozeback Bloom would crash the instance when he dies.
- Neutered an experimental skill gem that accidentally made its way into 0.9.9. Oops.