Game data updates to the wiki have been started.
A system has been added that will automatically add divination cards and other items to the item acquisition sections where appropriate. Entries added by this system will be shown as automatic in the item acquisition section.
Some pages will need to be updated to include
upgraded_from_disabled=true if they are not eligible for the system.
Some further details on what needs to be done can be found on Path of Exile Wiki:To-do list/Automatic upgraded from and issues can be posted on the talk page.
May 9, 2012
May 10, 2012
May 11, 2012
These are the official patch notes for version 0.9.9c released by Grinding Gear Games.
- The first zombie on the Twilight Strand now drops a skill gem appropriate for your class.
- The chat window now defaults to the last type of chat used in this session. This does not include whispers. Global chat is now the default chat when you join game.
- Added the ability to zoom the view in using the mouse wheel. Sometimes the camera will go through a wall when zoomed in quite far. We don't need bug reports of this, thanks.
- The passive skill screen now always shows how many respec points you have, so that new players understand that they exist.
- Improved the environment of the Fellshrine Ruins.
- Changed early quest rewards so that there are more options for some classes.
- Increased the rarity of drops from magic, rare, unique and act boss monsters.
- Reduced the chill duration of Merveil's Ice Spear.
- Reduced the damage of Ice Nova for Merveil and Water Elementals.
- Reduced chill and freeze duration of Cold Snap for Merveil and Water Elementals.
- Reduced the distance that Merveil and Water Elementals can Cold Snap you from.
- Reduced the distance that Snakes can spit at you from.
- Slightly reduced the distance that Skeletal Archers can attack you from.
- Swapped Mental Acuity and Spell Power on the passive tree.
- Fixed a bug where Merveil would not drop her act boss item rewards properly.
- Fixed clicking on minions so that the clicks will go through them. This means that you're able to target monsters near minions more easily.
- Blood Magic now no longer prevents traps from working.
- Fixed a bug where Totems would not attack monsters outside of your range with some skills.
- Fixed a server crash that would occur if you left an area while something was caught in your Bear Trap.
- Undead revived by a necromancer can now grant flask charges.
- Fixed the starting weapons so that they can't spawn in the water.
- Fixed the information on the website about 0.9.9 Gloves and Shields.
- Double Strike is now counted as a Melee gem for the purpose of the mods that increase the levels of certain types of gems.
- Fixed some overlapping passive skills in the tree.
- Fixed a duplicate quest reward in Merciless difficulty.
- Fixed up quests around Brutus so that it's clear what to do after finding him in the Prison.