From Path of Exile Wiki
29 March 2012 00:00:00
04 April 2012 00:00:00
06 April 2012 00:00:00
These are the official patch notes for version 0.9.8c released by Grinding Gear Games.
- Added five types of purchasable exclusive Kiwi Pets.
- Added a Microtransaction Stash (the dollar sign near the mana orb) which you can use to enable/disable your pets.
- Fixed a bug with chest spawns in the Ancient Pyramid.
- Enabled chests in the Dread Thicket.
- Fixed Anger, Wrath and Hatred to count as Fire, Lightning and Cold gems respectively.
- Fixed the display of "Chance to cause status ailments" on the character screen.
- Fixed a client crash that can occur if you change areas while typing.
- Improved the Quest Screen Map hovers to add icons for waypoints and towns.
- Towns are now clearly marked on the Quest Screen Map.
- Long names now display nicely in the character panel.
- Popups for skills which have no stats now don't display an empty stats information frame.
- Fixed a bug where you'd get on-kill effects for replacing your minions.
- Acrobatics no longer removes the physical damage reduction granted by Endurance Charges.
- Fixed some display bugs with the social notifications.