Various people have reported issues with the ads on here. Make sure to report those advertisements
Gamepedia was upgraded to MediaWiki version 1.31 on Wednesday November 14th. To learn more about the upgrade and its effects click here.
29 March 2012
04 April 2012
06 April 2012
These are the official patch notes for version 0.9.8c released by Grinding Gear Games.
- Added five types of purchasable exclusive Kiwi Pets.
- Added a Microtransaction Stash (the dollar sign near the mana orb) which you can use to enable/disable your pets.
- Fixed a bug with chest spawns in the Ancient Pyramid.
- Enabled chests in the Dread Thicket.
- Fixed Anger, Wrath and Hatred to count as Fire, Lightning and Cold gems respectively.
- Fixed the display of "Chance to cause status ailments" on the character screen.
- Fixed a client crash that can occur if you change areas while typing.
- Improved the Quest Screen Map hovers to add icons for waypoints and towns.
- Towns are now clearly marked on the Quest Screen Map.
- Long names now display nicely in the character panel.
- Popups for skills which have no stats now don't display an empty stats information frame.
- Fixed a bug where you'd get on-kill effects for replacing your minions.
- Acrobatics no longer removes the physical damage reduction granted by Endurance Charges.
- Fixed some display bugs with the social notifications.