Game data exports will becoming later as the technical changes in addition to regular changes take some more time.
As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
March 20, 2012
March 22, 2012
March 29, 2012
These are the official patch notes for version 0.9.7d released by Grinding Gear Games.
- We've wiped all the passive skills again. Please take care reallocating your passives so that you can use your equipment and gems.
- Adjusted the attack speeds and damage of monsters throughout the game so that larger monsters have shorter pauses between attacks (and less damage, reducing the chance of being killed in one hit). Pack monsters such as Bandits or Spawns still have the old behaviour. All bosses or monsters in the Maelstrom of Chaos have the new faster behaviour. Overall monster damage per second is not modified, just the timing of it. This should help address concerns with damage spikes.
- The artwork (and names) of some weapons have changed as we work towards final weapon progressions. Large overhauls to their levels and properties are coming in the future.
- Added Unnatural Calm notable passive in Witch area of the passive skill tree, improving Energy Shield.
- Added a second Fitness notable passive in the Witch area of the passive skill tree.
- Added several new life passives around the passive skill tree.
- All Armour, Evasion, and Energy Shield passives were improved.
- Added two increased duration passives for each Charge type.
- Added a Life Regeneration per Endurance Charge passive.
- Added an increased Evasion Rating per Frenzy Charge passive.
- Added an increased Spell Damage per Power Charge passive.
- Slightly reduced the Armour and Evasion values on armours above level 30.
- Reduced the largest of the defensive mods available on high end items.
- Reduced the values of the Area of Effect support gem at higher levels so that it wasn't far more effective than other support gems.
- Adjusted the Goat Shaman's Molten Shell.
- Fixed the interaction between Chaos Inoculation and Blood Magic so that there's no crazy bugged death state any more. If you try to reserve life or mana when you have both of these keystones, you will now die properly.
- Updated a lot of miscellaneous audio.
- Power Siphon now works on shattered enemies correctly.
- Fixed calculations related to increased attack speed and critical strike multiplier on weapons.
- Updated some aura effects.