Updates based on the current game data have begun.
Please take a moment to fill out this survey on your gaming habits!
March 19, 2012
March 20, 2012
March 22, 2012
These are the official patch notes for version 0.9.7c released by Grinding Gear Games.
- Fixed a problem where players could not visit the Maelstrom of Chaos unless they already had access.
- Attack speed, accuracy (percentage), critical strike damage and multipliers that occur on weapons are now calculated multiplicatively with other instances of the same stat off-weapon. These values have been lowered slightly to offset this.
- The Upper Prison has been been renamed to the Warden's Quarters. The Prison (level 2) has been renamed to the Upper Prison.
- Fixed the sound effects of Summon Skeletons so that it isn't too loud when multiple skeletons are summoned.
- Fixed a bug where Quivers could let you block.
- Fixed some problems with the Currency item data page on the website.
- Updated the random names of rare weapons.
- Reduced Hillock's damage on normal difficulty.
- Fixed a bug with level 19 and 20 Molten Shell had the wrong values.
- Added taunts back to goatmen.
- Fixed a quest reward where the same gem was offered twice.