A system has been added that will automatically add divination cards and other items to the item acquisition sections where appropriate. Entries added by this system will be shown as automatic in the item acquisition section.
Some pages will need to be updated to include
upgraded_from_disabled=true if they are not eligible for the system.
Some further details on what needs to be done can be found on Path of Exile Wiki:To-do list/Automatic upgraded from and issues can be posted on the talk page.
March 19, 2012
March 20, 2012
March 22, 2012
These are the official patch notes for version 0.9.7c released by Grinding Gear Games.
- Fixed a problem where players could not visit the Maelstrom of Chaos unless they already had access.
- Attack speed, accuracy (percentage), critical strike damage and multipliers that occur on weapons are now calculated multiplicatively with other instances of the same stat off-weapon. These values have been lowered slightly to offset this.
- The Upper Prison has been been renamed to the Warden's Quarters. The Prison (level 2) has been renamed to the Upper Prison.
- Fixed the sound effects of Summon Skeletons so that it isn't too loud when multiple skeletons are summoned.
- Fixed a bug where Quivers could let you block.
- Fixed some problems with the Currency item data page on the website.
- Updated the random names of rare weapons.
- Reduced Hillock's damage on normal difficulty.
- Fixed a bug with level 19 and 20 Molten Shell had the wrong values.
- Added taunts back to goatmen.
- Fixed a quest reward where the same gem was offered twice.