March 19, 2012
March 20, 2012
March 22, 2012
These are the official patch notes for version 0.9.7c released by Grinding Gear Games.
- Fixed a problem where players could not visit the Maelstrom of Chaos unless they already had access.
- Attack speed, accuracy (percentage), critical strike damage and multipliers that occur on weapons are now calculated multiplicatively with other instances of the same stat off-weapon. These values have been lowered slightly to offset this.
- The Upper Prison has been been renamed to the Warden's Quarters. The Prison (level 2) has been renamed to the Upper Prison.
- Fixed the sound effects of Summon Skeletons so that it isn't too loud when multiple skeletons are summoned.
- Fixed a bug where Quivers could let you block.
- Fixed some problems with the Currency item data page on the website.
- Updated the random names of rare weapons.
- Reduced Hillock's damage on normal difficulty.
- Fixed a bug with level 19 and 20 Molten Shell had the wrong values.
- Added taunts back to goatmen.
- Fixed a quest reward where the same gem was offered twice.