March 18, 2012
March 19, 2012
March 20, 2012
These are the official patch notes for version 0.9.7b released by Grinding Gear Games.
- Elemental skeletons and caster skeletons now resist their appropriate elements.
- Lightning arrow now explodes when hitting terrain as well as monsters.
- Cleave now averages the attack speed of your two weapons if you are dual wielding.
- Removed the 1% pierce chance from Puncture.
- Reduced the mana cost of level 1 Cleave.
- Increased the damage of level 1 Freezing Pulse.
- Increased the damage of Fireball at higher levels.
- Enhanced blocking on shields will now modify the shield's value properly (and make it blue).
- Fixed the Fairgraves quest so that you don't have to fetch the Allflame again if you've already given it to him.
- Set Maelstrom of Chaos areas to have the correct levels again (all 60).
- Increased projectile speed now affects arrows properly.
- Tempest Shield's mana reservation now works properly.
- Fixed a client crash related to the Blood Magic support gem.
- Fixed a bug where Necromantic Aegis was not working properly in 0.9.7a.