February 8, 2012
February 13, 2012
February 16, 2012
These are the official patch notes for version 0.9.6c released by Grinding Gear Games.
- You can now shift-click items to send them to the vendor screen.
- Added support for using items on other items while on the vendor screen (for example, identifying things).
- Improved the passive skill tree on the website, including support for a full-screen mode and speed/quality on some browsers.
- Corpse targeting no longer makes walking difficult.
- Fixed a bug where Lightning Strike's damage was displayed wrong.
- Single line flavour text on unique items is now centered correctly.
- Fixed a client crash with Tempest Shield.
- Fixed a client crash with the trade screen.
- Fixed some user interface problems related to opening the trade screen when the left panel was open.
- Fixed a bug where the "can't die" stat was sometimes avoidable.
- Fixed various bugs where panels could stay open while changing areas.