January 11, 2012
January 18, 2012
February 7, 2012
These are the official patch notes for version 0.9.5h released by Grinding Gear Games.
- Fixed a bug where Rain of Arrows would deal damage twice when used by a Templar.
- Changed the party UI to appear behind other HUD elements such as the vendor screen.
- Chaos Inoculation now grants a multiplicative increase to Energy Shield.
- Spiders are now faster.
- Changed the patcher so that it can't generate a corrupt pack file if it is closed while patching.
- Fixed the damage prediction that Rain of Arrows uses.
- Fixed some problems related to corrupt pack files.
- Fixed a bug where Frenzy didn't get the bonus melee range for hitting fleeing enemies.
- Fixed a bug where the game wouldn't start if the graphics card in the config file doesn't exist.
- Fixed instant recovery flasks giving "while healing" effects permanently.
- Made Eramir give Combined Amulets to anyone who has killed all the Bandit Leaders and delivered the amulets. Some characters were stuck in this invalid state.
- Made it so that the auto-completion list will only show when the cursor is within the whisper name part of the message.