December 29, 2011
January 3, 2012
January 11, 2012
These are the official patch notes for version 0.9.5f released by Grinding Gear Games.
- Kraityn can now use Flicker Strike.
- Fixed a server crash that would occur when certain skeletons in the Maelstrom of Chaos attempted to attack.
- Changed the armour increase mods on hybrid armours so that they increase both of the relevant armour types. For example, a templar armour will now have an equal increase to both Armour and Energy Shield. Old items are unmodified.
- Fixed a bug where the description of the "of Wealth" mod would show on certain Unique monsters.
- Further increased the drop rate of monsters with the "of Wealth" mod.
- Corrected a Two Handed Accuracy passive skill to 12% (instead of 6%).
- Increased the world level of The Cave (in the Old Fields).
- Fixed a bug that caused attribute mods to not spawn on the appropriate armour pieces correctly. Strength can now spawn on general strength armour pieces, for example.
- Added another Rocky Climb topology.
- Changed the Silverbranch unique bow so that all new instances of it that drop require character level 1 rather than 7.
- Fixed the entrance to the Tidal Island so that it highlights and shows up on the map.
- Fixed other minor terrain bugs.
- Fixed a problem with item mod generation that could cause the wrong mods to be generated.