Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
December 23, 2011
December 28, 2011
December 29, 2011
These are the official patch notes for version 0.9.5d released by Grinding Gear Games.
- We've reset your passive skills because of changes to the passive skill tree. Please take care when reallocating them.
- Improved the damage of all spells.
- Improved the Multiple Projectiles Support Gem by decreasing the penalty to critical strikes for each additional projectile.
- Improved the "Seething" flask prefix by reducing its penalty.
- Reduced the drop rate of "Orb of Regret".
- Reduced the price of flasks at vendors.
- Improved the sell value of many mods on identified items
- Doubled the yield of the vendor recipe that gives you Scrolls of Wisdom for low currency.
- Added the ability to trade one Portal Scroll to receive one Scroll of Wisdom.
Passive Skill Balance
- Added occasional named notable passives which support core builds. Less popular passive tree areas have been reduced in number, consolidated and improved. Specific changes include:
- Improved the Strength/Dexterity/Intelligence nodes in the centre of the tree to provide a much larger increase.
- Added "Master of Wands" - provides a 50% physical damage increase for Wands.
- The mana section of the Witch section has been modified to make progress quicker. Intelligence rewards above Flask and Energy Shield passives have been improved.
- Elemental damage increases for the Witch have been reduced in number to allow quicker progress, but "Attunement" passives have been added with more damage and built in resistances to compensate.
- Slight pathing changes have been made to the casting area of the Witch section and the Intelligence node north of it has been improved.
- The Templar area has two new passives: "Esoteric Wisdom" with Cast Speed and Mana Regeneration, and "Holy Defence", which provides a significant boost to Intelligence and Strength armour.
- Life regeneration has been changed to a percentage of life.
- The All Elemental Resistances passive has been improved.
- The Fire Damage passives in the Marauder section have been consolidated into a single node.
- The Dual Wield group between the Duelist and Ranger has a "Dual Wield Mastery" passive added with significant bonuses.
- Shield Mastery passives have been added to both the Duelist and Ranger sections.
- The third Projectile Damage passive has been significantly improved to smooth the experience of early level bow rangers.
- Several other minor changes have also been made to the tree.
- Fixed a bug that would allow people to have too much control over the quality and socket links of items generated by the vendors.