December 6, 2011
December 15, 2011
December 21, 2011
These are the official patch notes for version 0.9.4e released by Grinding Gear Games.
- Minor updates for this weekend's competition league. Please see the Beta Status forum for information on this event.
- Gems now have no experience penalty applied to them. They get full experience regardless of the player level vs the environment level.
- Due to the previous change, higher levels of gems now require substantially more experience. This may cause gems above level 15 to drop in level (they still have all their old experience).
- When you have only one gem to level up, the inventory now does not open when it is levelled.
- Fixed a bug where experience on gems would be slightly off on the client. This would cause the gems to appear to level up twice occasionally.
- Fixed a problem where the client would not display stuns that occured when the player has energy shield. This would cause the client to get out of sync.
- Fixed a bug where "Chance to Ignite" did not scale properly under the Elemental Weakness curse.
- Fixed a problem with the highest attack speed mod.