Game data updates to the wiki have been started.
A system has been added that will automatically add divination cards and other items to the item acquisition sections where appropriate. Entries added by this system will be shown as automatic in the item acquisition section.
Some pages will need to be updated to include
upgraded_from_disabled=true if they are not eligible for the system.
Some further details on what needs to be done can be found on Path of Exile Wiki:To-do list/Automatic upgraded from and issues can be posted on the talk page.
December 5, 2011
December 5, 2011
December 6, 2011
These are the official patch notes for version 0.9.4c released by Grinding Gear Games.
- Tripled the drop rate of Orb of Alchemy and Chaos Sphere.
- Doubled both the drop rate and the drop rarity of Magic monsters. Normal/Rare/Unique monsters are not modified by this patch.
- Fixed the fix to the Baleful Gem quest. Players who were having trouble with it should try again!
- Made bows a little more common.
- Set the default critical strike chances of various skills: Spark (5.5%), Ice Spear (8%), Infernal Blow (7%), Shock Nova (2.6%), Cold Snap (4%), Exploding Arrow (6%), Freezing Pulse (6%)
- Made Raised Zombies move 3.1x faster and attack twice as fast. This looks a little unrealistic (until we get a new run animation for them) but makes them a lot more useful!
- Fixed a crash that can occur with Ground Slam.
- Fixed a tile that blocks the prison.
- Modified the player light radius calculation for very low life values.
- Fixed a bug with energy shield and mana not updating when the maximum changes.
- Added movement passives to the middle of the tree.
- Added three more life passive skills for rangers.
- Connected a sword passive skill group to the Strength highway near the Duelist start position.
- Fixed the symbols on various passives skills in the tree.
- Fixed various item images on the website.
- Changed the patcher so that it'll display the patch notes after restarting (before the user clicks Launch).
- Fixed a crash that only affects Windows XP users.