November 19, 2011
November 24, 2011
November 30, 2011
These are the official patch notes for version 0.9.3h released by Grinding Gear Games.
- Added a quest reward to the Baleful Gem quest. Old characters can go back and claim it.
- Added four new unique items that can be found (and one for the upcoming ladder competition - see the Beta Status forum).
- Made "massive" prefixed monsters actually massive.
- Reduced the radius of the Damage Reflection, Elemental Damage Reflection and Speed auras by 10%.
- Made damage reflected by the Damage Reflection auras evadable if it was triggered by an attack. All characters have some Evasion, so this doesn't just benefit the Ranger.
- Capped the damage reflected per monster to 25% of your total Life+Energy Shield (before resistances/armour are applied). For example, if you have 500 Life and 25% fire resist and deal 500 fire damage to a target, you will receive 94 damage reflected.
- Fixed a bug where Physical Damage Reflection would still hurt you when you had Immortal Call on.
- Fixed a bug where the damage and life of Spectres were not being scaled correctly.
- Fixed a problem with unidentified items displaying on the forum.
- Fixed a bug that could cause a game instance to close incorrectly when you leave it.
- Fixed a bug that would enable you to activate the Dark Altar without having a Combined Amulet. This used to prevent people getting bandit quest rewards.