A system has been added that will automatically add divination cards and other items to the item acquisition sections where appropriate. Entries added by this system will be shown as automatic in the item acquisition section.
Some pages will need to be updated to include
upgraded_from_disabled=true if they are not eligible for the system.
Some further details on what needs to be done can be found on Path of Exile Wiki:To-do list/Automatic upgraded from and issues can be posted on the talk page.
November 19, 2011
November 24, 2011
November 30, 2011
These are the official patch notes for version 0.9.3h released by Grinding Gear Games.
- Added a quest reward to the Baleful Gem quest. Old characters can go back and claim it.
- Added four new unique items that can be found (and one for the upcoming ladder competition - see the Beta Status forum).
- Made "massive" prefixed monsters actually massive.
- Reduced the radius of the Damage Reflection, Elemental Damage Reflection and Speed auras by 10%.
- Made damage reflected by the Damage Reflection auras evadable if it was triggered by an attack. All characters have some Evasion, so this doesn't just benefit the Ranger.
- Capped the damage reflected per monster to 25% of your total Life+Energy Shield (before resistances/armour are applied). For example, if you have 500 Life and 25% fire resist and deal 500 fire damage to a target, you will receive 94 damage reflected.
- Fixed a bug where Physical Damage Reflection would still hurt you when you had Immortal Call on.
- Fixed a bug where the damage and life of Spectres were not being scaled correctly.
- Fixed a problem with unidentified items displaying on the forum.
- Fixed a bug that could cause a game instance to close incorrectly when you leave it.
- Fixed a bug that would enable you to activate the Dark Altar without having a Combined Amulet. This used to prevent people getting bandit quest rewards.