A system has been added that will automatically add divination cards and other items to the item acquisition sections where appropriate. Entries added by this system will be shown as automatic in the item acquisition section.
Some pages will need to be updated to include
upgraded_from_disabled=true if they are not eligible for the system.
Some further details on what needs to be done can be found on Path of Exile Wiki:To-do list/Automatic upgraded from and issues can be posted on the talk page.
November 19, 2011
November 19, 2011
November 24, 2011
These are the official patch notes for version 0.9.3g released by Grinding Gear Games.
- Added European servers! They're part of the same realm - just select a gateway when you launch the game and you'll be put on the appropriate servers by default when creating an area. You can still play with anyone in the world.
- Developers now speak in orange text in game. This should solve impersonation issues.
- Changed the empty game-instance decay time back to 15 minutes (from 8).
- Fixed an issue that could prevent the realm starting correctly.
- Increased the drop rates of Orb of Alchemy by 50%, Orb of Chance by 25% and Chaos Sphere by 100%. They're still quite hard to find.
- Doubled the damage reflected by the damage reflection auras.
- Changed Immortal Call to have no up-front invulnerability time (it now requires Endurance Charges to have any effect).
- Immortal Call now only prevents Physical damage.
- Changed Detonate Dead, Infernal Blow and Explosive Arrow to not have their damage scaled by mods that affect "Spell Damage".
- Reduced the freeze duration of Merveil's Cold Snap.
- Increased the drop rate of belts.
- Increased the damage of Dual Strike by reducing its damage penalty from -20% to -10%.
- Fixed Glacial Hammer to scale in damage properly as it levels up.
- Reduced the Vendor costs of Flasks and hid some invalid high level items.