November 15, 2011
November 17, 2011
November 19, 2011
These are the official patch notes for version 0.9.3e released by Grinding Gear Games.
- Added four new unique items.
- Implemented "Chance to cause monster to flee" and "Always hit" mods for some of the new unique items.
- Disabled player join/leave messages from showing in towns.
- Reduced Spark damage by -10%
- Increased Explosive Arrow damage by 15%.
- Increased the damage of Brutus' Ground Slam.
- Reduced the damage scaling of Fire Fury's Firestorm attack on higher difficulties.
- Improved the number of magic/rares/unique items dropped from act bosses.
- Increased the Blood Rage attack speed bonus when on low life by an additional flat 10% speed.
- Added a new life leech mod for amulets and non-bow weapons that goes up to 5% physical damage leeched as life.
- Reduced the frequency of rare monsters in the Maelstrom of Chaos by 20%.
- Slightly increased the difficulty of monsters in the Maelstrom of Chaos.
- Increased the drop rate of Regal Orb by 50%.
- Increased the drop rate of Orb of Scouring by 25%.
- Increased the drop rate of Orb of Alchemy by 25%.
- Increased the drop rate of Orb of Transformation by 33%
- Decreased the drop rate of Whetstones and Armour shards by 8%.
- Fixed a problem that would prevent the realm coming back up quickly if it crashed.
- Fixed a crash that could occur related to linking items in chat.
- Fixed flavour text not being shown on items when linked in game (especially uniques).
- Fixed a bug where the unique sword Redbeak would not show its "+100% damage when on low life" mod.
- Fixed levels of fellshrine ruins in higher difficulties.
- Fixed a problem with beach materials in the Maelstrom of Chaos.
- Fixed the passive skill screen and character panel attribute descriptions to say the same thing.