A system has been added that will automatically add divination cards and other items to the item acquisition sections where appropriate. Entries added by this system will be shown as automatic in the item acquisition section.
Some pages will need to be updated to include
upgraded_from_disabled=true if they are not eligible for the system.
Some further details on what needs to be done can be found on Path of Exile Wiki:To-do list/Automatic upgraded from and issues can be posted on the talk page.
November 14, 2011
November 15, 2011
November 17, 2011
These are the official patch notes for version 0.9.3d released by Grinding Gear Games.
- Doubled the effect of Strength on physical melee damage to help Marauders, Duelists and melee Templars at higher levels. It's now 1% Physical Melee Damage Increase per 5 Strength.
- Damage reflection is now affected by armour.
- Elemental damage reflection is now affected by resistances.
- Both forms of damage reflection are now scaled based on player level so that high level characters don't instantly kill themselves.
- Slightly decreased the drop rate of magic and rare items.
- Increased the drop rate of Scrolls of Wisdom (again) and Skill/Support Gems.
- Fixed a crash that would occur using a Quiver as a currency item (don't ask).
- Increased the physical damage reduction and resistances per Endurance Charge from 6 to 7.
- Increased the bonus Critical Strike chance per Power Charge to +50%. For example, if your base Critical Strike chance is 7.5% and you have two Power Charges, the modified Critical Strike chance is 15%.
- Rebalanced the flask charge ratios on vials so that they aren't so crazily overpowered.
- Lightning Warp now lets you travel up and down cliffs or across chasms (like Leap Slam).
- Fixed a bug that would cause Bestel to show the reward effect multiple times.
- Fixed the DPS display to fix a calculation error with spell skills.
- Fixed some problems with quest text.
- Potentially fixed a crash when changing areas
- Fixed a bug that would make it easy to get out of sync with Lightning Warp.
- Fixed usage of the * character in chat.
- Slowed down edge-scrolling on the passive tree.