A system has been added that will automatically add divination cards and other items to the item acquisition sections where appropriate. Entries added by this system will be shown as automatic in the item acquisition section.
Some pages will need to be updated to include
upgraded_from_disabled=true if they are not eligible for the system.
Some further details on what needs to be done can be found on Path of Exile Wiki:To-do list/Automatic upgraded from and issues can be posted on the talk page.
November 14, 2011
November 14, 2011
November 15, 2011
These are the official patch notes for version 0.9.3c released by Grinding Gear Games.
- Restored the potency of mana flasks and set mana-gain-per-level back up to 5, undoing the change from the 0.9.3b patch. We'll investigate mana in more detail this week.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Blood Rage refreshing when you kill an enemy.
- Fixed a bug that caused damage bonuses to not appear on many weapon skills such as Split Arrow, Infernal Blow, etc.
- Created a two level safe zone around your level where no currency item droprate penalty is applied.
- Increased the damage of Plague Vomit's aura by 60%. It should kill you in 25 seconds now.
- Improved the drop rate of Scrolls of Wisdom.
- Slightly decreased the drop rate of currency items.
- Changed the damage reduction equation to have damage*20 rather than damage*25 in the denominator. This will make armour more effective at damage reduction.
- Raised the overall damage of Firestorm and its high level damage scaling.
- Reduced damage of Cold Snap by 10%.
- Reduced damage of Fireball by 5%.
- Increased damage of Shock Nova damage by 10% and lowered its high level damage scaling.
- Increased damage of Ice Spear by 5%.
- Increased damage of Split Arrow by raising its flat damage penalty from -30% to -20%.
- Increased damage of Ground Slam by raising its flat damage penalty from -15% to -12%.
- Increased damage of Infernal Blow by raising its flat damage bonus from 10% to 12%.