A system has been added that will automatically add divination cards and other items to the item acquisition sections where appropriate. Entries added by this system will be shown as automatic in the item acquisition section.
Some pages will need to be updated to include
upgraded_from_disabled=true if they are not eligible for the system.
Some further details on what needs to be done can be found on Path of Exile Wiki:To-do list/Automatic upgraded from and issues can be posted on the talk page.
November 13, 2011
November 14, 2011
November 14, 2011
These are the official patch notes for version 0.9.3b released by Grinding Gear Games.
- Added a set of projectile damage passives and changed paths to bow areas to enable bow-based Duelist builds.
- Fixed experience sharing in parties to work properly again.
- Temporarily reduced the timeout on game instances to 8 minutes when empty to help reduce server load.
- Increased the rate that Rain of Arrows gains damage per level, but gave it a -20% damage penalty for being AoE.
- Increased the drop rate of portal scrolls.
- Fixed some bad grammar in quest text.
- Fixed a bug that would cause the "passive skill point gained" effect to play additional times when talking to Tarkleigh again.
- Changed the Strength attribute bonus to only affect melee damage.
- Fixed the effects in the Ship Graveyard to reduce graphical lag.
- Changed Orb of Scouring, Jeweler's Orb, Orb of Fusing to only drop in level 12+ areas because they were too complicated for early players.
- Increased the Life and damage of various bosses: Brutus, Merveil (both forms), the Deep Dweller (both forms) and the Hideous Abomination
- Increased Hillock's Life.
- Increased Kraityn's damage.
- Added 10% extra monster damage for each additional party member after the first. For example, against a party of 3 players, monsters do +20% damage.
- Fixed a bug related to the scaling of experience and item drops when playing in parties.
- Reduced Life per level from 6 to 5.
- Reduced Mana per level from 4 to 3.
- Slightly reduced the starting Life and Mana of new characters.
- Made early flasks use slightly less charges per drink so that it's easier to fill them.
- Reduced the amount of Mana recovered from Flasks and Vials by 15%.
- Reduced the size of Life mods on items.