November 13, 2011
November 14, 2011
November 14, 2011
These are the official patch notes for version 0.9.3b released by Grinding Gear Games.
- Added a set of projectile damage passives and changed paths to bow areas to enable bow-based Duelist builds.
- Fixed experience sharing in parties to work properly again.
- Temporarily reduced the timeout on game instances to 8 minutes when empty to help reduce server load.
- Increased the rate that Rain of Arrows gains damage per level, but gave it a -20% damage penalty for being AoE.
- Increased the drop rate of portal scrolls.
- Fixed some bad grammar in quest text.
- Fixed a bug that would cause the "passive skill point gained" effect to play additional times when talking to Tarkleigh again.
- Changed the Strength attribute bonus to only affect melee damage.
- Fixed the effects in the Ship Graveyard to reduce graphical lag.
- Changed Orb of Scouring, Jeweler's Orb, Orb of Fusing to only drop in level 12+ areas because they were too complicated for early players.
- Increased the Life and damage of various bosses: Brutus, Merveil (both forms), the Deep Dweller (both forms) and the Hideous Abomination
- Increased Hillock's Life.
- Increased Kraityn's damage.
- Added 10% extra monster damage for each additional party member after the first. For example, against a party of 3 players, monsters do +20% damage.
- Fixed a bug related to the scaling of experience and item drops when playing in parties.
- Reduced Life per level from 6 to 5.
- Reduced Mana per level from 4 to 3.
- Slightly reduced the starting Life and Mana of new characters.
- Made early flasks use slightly less charges per drink so that it's easier to fill them.
- Reduced the amount of Mana recovered from Flasks and Vials by 15%.
- Reduced the size of Life mods on items.